Pain from QV Enth? No shit!

so if you have a bad reaction do you still absorb all of the test?
also, is it ok to work that bodypart when its still sore?
me and a buddy are both doing the enant. but im doing qv eq also. he never got any reactions other than a little soreness, ive had a couple nasty ones!

STANG 98 said:
Here it is Wednedsday; the pain has subsided slightly, but now my quad is swelling and turning red.

So now that a few days have passed, how is it?

--dave

My solution for any injectable gear that causes temporary pain due to high BA content is to add a small amount of injectable lidocaine (Xylocaine) in the syringe. This is the same stuff doctors use if you have a cut which needs stitching up.

Xylocaine can be purchased online from certain overseas pharmacies without a script.

its probably all been said already, but i'll add my .02.......

im shooting qv enan, lot#'s 007, and 009. im mixing it with tt eq, and this shit is still lighting me up. the 009 is much worse, but i think i'm finally starting to get used to it.
my last delt injection got extremely red at the skin surface, but subsided pretty quickly.
hope it gets better for ya bro..........

peace I4L

One thing that fucked me up a bit was some UG 400mg/ml cyp, had to forget quad shots with that shit because it made it hard to get down stairs without looking like I had a bum leg LoL Also did a triceps shot with it and made my arm warm to the touch for around a week, had me scared for awhile.

Mudge said:
One thing that fucked me up a bit was some UG 400mg/ml cyp, had to forget quad shots with that shit because it made it hard to get down stairs without looking like I had a bum leg LoL Also did a triceps shot with it and made my arm warm to the touch for around a week, had me scared for awhile.

dude i just finished the UG eth and i no exactly what you are saying, it was ruff shit, im scared to inject anything into my quad after my experience, it also left meatballs on my ass. it was painfull sitting down

im on 500mg wk (250 2x a week) of QV E and i have not had a problem with my quads..my calves now thats a different story......they hurt for a day or two but no reddness or swelling.

Just did a couple delt injections today. Cut the Enth w/ some EQ. Will relay progress as it happens..... *fingers crossed*

GOON said:
dude i just finished the UG eth and i no exactly what you are saying, it was ruff shit, im scared to inject anything into my quad after my experience, it also left meatballs on my ass. it was painfull sitting down

Mine was from a source no longer around, haven't tried any other UG stuff yet though but 400mg/ml is a bit hefty.

I like to heat my syringe up a bit, coffee temp water, you can put the syringe in a baggie if you want. I find that it helps me out, usually no pain after. If it does give me shit though I dont put it in my legs cuz it looks funky when you can't walk :D

Bodysculpter here and damn right that shit hurts ive mixed it with every other anabolic i had on hand. I posted the same kind of post 2 weeks ago.Fixing to use it on this cycle dont really want to but that is another story. Im going a gram a week for 12 weeks wish me luck.

Back