pain from test 400!

spyder51

Hey guys will be running test 400 on monday and some poeople have told me that it is very painfull. How bad is the pain im only injecting 0.5 cc 2x a week and i will be warming it up.

I have also been told i can cut it up with b-12. So for one cc of t400 i also put 1cc of b12?

Any one succesfully reduce the pain from using t 400?

test 400 pain

its 400mg man, it burns a little, but you can't have everything, if it is that big of a deal, get lower dosed test. man up, it ain't that bad...lol
give er!

its 400mg man, it burns a little, but you can't have everything, if it is that big of a deal, get lower dosed test. man up, it ain't that bad...lol
give er!

thx man some people tell me its debilatting pain! but mabye there jusy babies. Did you try it? how was it

If it's good gear with a generous % of BB it shouldn't be bad at all.

So you know there is reason why Watson makes their Test E 250mg/ml

Grab your sack and spike that shit!

I'm not sure what "debilatting" pain is, but I think you'll be ok. What kinda test is it, if it's test U I don't think you need to pin every 4 days.

test 400 pain

only thing I noticed with it pain related was a little more burn then with lower dosage test or a compound. post injection pain was the same as any other injection. stick to the glutes for a site if you're concerned about soreness. better there than in the thigh, or you' ll walk with what we call the sustanon strut........lol

I'm not sure what "debilatting" pain is, but I think you'll be ok. What kinda test is it, if it's test U I don't think you need to pin every 4 days.
im pinning only half a cc 2x a week

only thing I noticed with it pain related was a little more burn then with lower dosage test or a compound. post injection pain was the same as any other injection. stick to the glutes for a site if you're concerned about soreness. better there than in the thigh, or you' ll walk with what we call the sustanon strut........lol
lmao il give the glute a try, i guess if the pain is to bad il cut it with the b 12 after the 1rst week

One day ill try injectables again... I only tried outer thighs.... If i new exactly where the other spots to pin were, i would have tried... But looking at pictures onling isnt enough for me.. I hate needles

Hey guys will be running test 400 on monday and some poeople have told me that it is very painfull. How bad is the pain im only injecting 0.5 cc 2x a week and i will be warming it up.

I have also been told i can cut it up with b-12. So for one cc of t400 i also put 1cc of b12?

Any one succesfully reduce the pain from using t 400?

I'm on Denkall T400 right now.. The pain is worse than anything I've shot before but it is manageable... The only thing that comes close to it is the old school winstrol but even that isn't nearly as bad.. You will have a noticeable limp for 3-4 days after.. I've just been doing legs on my shot day before I hit myself.. If I were you, I wouldn't plan on working out legs for a good 4 days after shot day

Just so you know, I've been shooting a full cc/week in 1 shot so I think you have a good plan sticking with the .5 cc 2x/week

Shoot that shit straight in your neck! :)

But seriously, it will have you limping for a few days after shot day. I'm not a pussy when it comes to injecting juice. I've done must everything out there. It's manageable but not to sugar coat it, it hurts more than anything out there and you will be limping for a few after shot day.

P.S. Just tell your wife that you walked into a bar at the gym. I do it twice a week. She must think I'm half retarded or drunk when I workout.. :)

Last edited:
test400 pain

santa,funny you mentioned that about your wife. one time I pinned in the thigh and must have fcked it up, because it felt like someone was kneeing me in the thigh for about a week.
I thought I must have hit a nerve, so I did the other leg a couple of days later.same fcking result...lol my wife couldn't figure out what the fck was going on, but I could have used crutches. my fck that hurt.
I was doing the sustanon strut for at least a week. have done the same with a delt, which hurt even worse, now it's strictly glutes, unless of course I decide to pin a little bit of prop or something in my traps. insulin needle, little prop, and relax the traps, or you'll break the needle. anyway, go train traps after that and they will stand up out of your shirt for a week. the principle behind this is often debated, but I can tell you that it works great for traps. just a little something I picked up a long time ago....lol

Holy Shit there are some pussy's out there aren't there.

I was nervous but damn how bad do you want it???

If the answer is kinda then go do some yoga classes and get some creatine. If its bad then grab the needle and poke it in your deltoid and squeeze the plunger. I promise after a few pins you'll be old hat.

But be careful, because around the 5 week mark you will want screw every women around and you'll feel like hurting someone. In other words you'll feel like a man!!

If the answer is kinda then go do some yoga classes and get some creatine. If its bad then grab the needle and poke it in your deltoid and squeeze the plunger. I promise after a few pins you'll be old hat.

But be careful, because around the 5 week mark you will want screw every women around and you'll feel like hurting someone. In other words you'll feel like a man!!

thx for the advice lol

a few of my buddies stooped after a few weeks telling me they were to sore to go to the gym! i start pinning today so i will let you know how it goes

thx for the advice lol

a few of my buddies stooped after a few weeks telling me they were to sore to go to the gym! i start pinning today so i will let you know how it goes

Break in that virgin muscle/site and keep going.

Very good chance you like many of us are going to enjoy the ritual of injecting.

OFF cycle I miss pinning,,,,,,,especially short esters ;-)

I always got the damn test flu which was worse than the accual pain. Actually mine was from sus 250 though so I guess that's different. Lol

I'm willing to bet you have never even touched Test400.... If you actually read the log you would know we have been referring to the T400 itself.. Not the actual injection... I like pinning.. Mentally I feel stronger the next few days.

I have pinned pretty much everything out there and yes the T400(at least the Denkall version) is the most painful stuff I have shot.. That's what I was referring too, not the actual needle

lol, furthermore this was a comment you posted on 4/18 under a "first cycle" thread that you created... you should not attempt to give advice if you are 1 cycle deep...

Default First Timers Cycle Blog "Please comment"
Ok guys 2nd pin was Monday and I really need some advice.

Im not a pussy, but this is kicking my ass.

I will soldier on but I cannot tell you how shitty the fever and leg aches are.

I switched legs for the 2nd pin and Im sitting here with a fever ready to jump off the cliff. Just saying

My cycle is

test E (500 MG) 1.25 ML x 2 per week so one shot Monday and one Thursday

I was taking Exemestatene ED 12.5 but as of 2 days ago I started EOD because of some comments here about the beny's of ESTrogen.

Im not gonna take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) until last pin and then clomid/Nova PCT

I have Kre-Alkaline ED, Vit C ED, Multi Vit ED, Vit D3 ED, Oxy Elite ED

90% plus clean diet

Any opinions will be very appreciated

Back