Pain redness etc at injection site

Prizm

Hello
Last Thursday (so about 4 days ago ) I injected into my delt for the first time.
I injected 250 mg of Test E
I used a 1 inch 23 gauge needle

I didn't notice anything wrong until early Saturday morning
Then I noticed pain, some swelling, redness and hardness

The weirdest part is that I injected close to the top of my arm by the shoulder joint
Yet all of the symptoms are about halfway down my upper arm about halfway between my shoulder and my elbow

Another weird aspect is that it keeps fluctuating
What I mean by this is that sometimes it looks and feels better (some times much some times just a little bit) and then it'll come back . At one point the redness spread all the way back up to the original injection site and then went back to just being where I originally noticed it.

Anyways, a anyone got any ideas on what may me going on here?
Thanks a lot guys

it happens.... some of the oil seeps down to below the delt and will make the area inbetween delt/bi/tri red and sore....

nothin new just virgin muscle :)

Ok thanks

So you think it's nothing to worry about?

I'm just weirded out because it came on like a day and a half after injection and now it has redness, heat, some swelling and pain and tenderness as well as hardness in and around the redness.

And I also don't understand why the pain and redness, etc. Would spread around and like get bigger and then smaller, better and then worse??!!

Ok thanks

So you think it's nothing to worry about?

I'm just weirded out because it came on like a day and a half after injection and now it has redness, heat, some swelling and pain and tenderness as well as hardness in and around the redness.

And I also don't understand why the pain and redness, etc. Would spread around and like get bigger and then smaller, better and then worse??!!

give it a couple more days to maybe a week.. if its still bad reevaluate the situation

also like loaded gun said.. you might have better luck using a 25-27g rig to pin

I have shot my quad then 4 days later it was sore by my knee. Similar things in my delts as well, but it was as if the oil migrated. Personally, I think it is high BA as it is more likely to irritate the tissue. I have felt some tenderness for as long as a week or so and always was worse from days 3-5.
Just keep an eye out for obvious signs of infection.

Make sure that there isn't ethyl oleate in your gear and if there is then find out if you're allergic to it. That can cause irritation too, but it's most likely what is said above. Get smaller pins. 23 gauge suck

I just got it looked at
They said it was cellulitis
And they gave me augmentin

lol my friend did the same thing as you.... did you tell them you shot a foreign oil into your muscle???

that is just a diagnosis, and in this case the patient is the #1 reason for wrong diagnosis due to withholding information....

it's not cellulitis, even if it was, your body is just pissed at you for injecting it full of oil

I told them I did an IM vitamin injection

I know it's laughable but I wanted to get as close to the truth so I could get proper treatment without admitting steroid use

it has happen most of us. virgin muscle. you will be fine in a few days. good luck with augmentin it tears my stomach up

Back