Painful injection and testflu

Slayer

I have been using the same trusted source for many years. The TestE has always been a relatively pain free shot. I just finished up one batch that I purchased and started with another (by batch I mean the bottles,were purchased at different times). Before I used the newer batch myself, I gave some to my brother. He told,me that each injection was painful and gave him symptoms of test flu. But he said the test was effective.

I just started using the newer batch with the same result. I noticed the liquid was a bit darker than the older batch. I am trying to figure out why it's painful. I have used test with a high mg per cc before and found that painful. So might this be "overdosed"? Or maybe he used a different oil? Any suggestions?

it could be over dosed but it could also be the oil and too much solvents, hard to say. could even be raws used to make it.. too much variables, wish i could help more sorry

He also could be having an immune response, an allergic reaction if the raws were manufactured where corners were cut during the synthesize processes/filltration, or where the chemists made errors while isomerizing the chains/bonds, leaving behind acidic residues..A lot of times raws are produced at blinding speeds to meet the demand of the market, and corners are cut, and all sorts of residues triggering a lymphatic reaction causing the fever/sickness..

Take some benadryl and see if the reactions subside..

He also could be having an immune response, an allergic reaction if the raws were manufactured where corners were cut during the synthesize processes/filltration, or where the chemists made errors while isomerizing the chains/bonds, leaving behind acidic residues..A lot of times raws are produced at blinding speeds to meet the demand of the market, and corners are cut, and all sorts of residues triggering a lymphatic reaction causing the fever/sickness..

Take some benadryl and see if the reactions subside..

I can live with the pain and the flu like symptoms lasted maybe 6 hours, partly during the night (luckily). So if it is as you say any health risks?

I can live with the pain and the flu like symptoms lasted maybe 6 hours, partly during the night (luckily). So if it is as you say any health risks?
If it is an instance like I stated there could be some potential health risks but the most common will be the experience with having a fever and such but if you take an antihistamine that will almost minimize it...

People will be surprised on the vast amount of products on the market that actually contain acidic residue and other elements even heavy metals...

I'm no doctor but but you should be fine if the side effects your experience go away but if you continue to experience the symptoms I would stop the product entirely... because this is simply all speculation at this point from everyone without having a mass spec test conducted on the product so no one truly knows what the underlining issue is stemming from.... try Benadryl like I suggested and see if that helps matters...

Just by chance do you have any food allergies

I speculate either solvents or contamination. Your best bet is to order a 25-33mm .45 micron whataman syringe filter and run your gear through that. They only cost a few bucks and you can run like 10 bottles or more through it. Med lab supply shops online carry them.

.45 micron will get all bacteria and/or any contaminants out.

Or go with a .22 micron filter and that will get all bacteria AND viruses out. Nothing is passing through that bad boy. But keep in mind .22 micron is a lot slower and harder to push the gear through unless you get a caulk gun to help. Heating the gear to maybe 120 will help it filter through also.

Theres a signifcant chance just refiltering it will help. I was invest the 5 bucks and do it.

Sometimes the filters blow towards the end when ugls run big batches, that can leave traces in the oil that arent visible to the naked eye.

I speculate either solvents or contamination. Your best bet is to order a 25-33mm .45 micron whataman syringe filter and run your gear through that. They only cost a few bucks and you can run like 10 bottles or more through it. Med lab supply shops online carry them.

.45 micron will get all bacteria and/or any contaminants out.

Or go with a .22 micron filter and that will get all bacteria AND viruses out. Nothing is passing through that bad boy. But keep in mind .22 micron is a lot slower and harder to push the gear through unless you get a caulk gun to help. Heating the gear to maybe 120 will help it filter through also.

Theres a signifcant chance just refiltering it will help. I was invest the 5 bucks and do it.

Sometimes the filters blow towards the end when ugls run big batches, that can leave traces in the oil that arent visible to the naked eye.

Thanks , very informative even though I didn't need to know. :)

Thanks for the great advice everyone. Vision I appreciate your disclaimer that you are not a doctor and understand, but your information is really helpful. And thanks for that info Trekrider, that is exactly what I was looking for. I ordered the filters, some 10cc syringes and some sealed vials to transfer it to. I will let you know how it works.

Everyone's explanations here are viable, but in my vast experience on this subject, it usually comes down to Ockham's Razor (The simplest explanation tends to be the correct one). After having this same thing happen to my batches a few times, you always end up discovering the reason why some test e out of a batch hurt more than they should. The most common reason it happened to me, is a simple mislabel. When you make batches, to be more efficient, you make several different things at once. You get hundreds of bottles of different things all done at the same time, and until you learn to be careful, they can easily get mixed up and you label a t400 as a test e.

Trekrider215 is correct, the filter can blow at the end, and you can get a bunch of unfiltered oil to mix with the filtered oil. If they were too lazy to re-filter everything.... I don't know if that would cause a lot more pain though, it is most likely the first explanation.

Here is one instance that happened to me once that made the test e and test cyp very painful. I always ordered the USP oils from the supply site. One time, I thought since we do all that filtering and heating, that I would order the raw grape seed oil that was much cheaper. It came and there were still grape beaches and debris in it! I thought, we will filter it, no problem. Wrong. Everyone who did that batch injected very painful test e and test cyp. I ended up throwing them out and obviously never ordered the raw oil again.

Thanks for the great advice everyone. Vision I appreciate your disclaimer that you are not a doctor and understand, but your information is really helpful. And thanks for that info Trekrider, that is exactly what I was looking for. I ordered the filters, some 10cc syringes and some sealed vials to transfer it to. I will let you know how it works.

when does that get in?

Everyone's explanations here are viable, but in my vast experience on this subject, it usually comes down to Ockham's Razor (The simplest explanation tends to be the correct one). After having this same thing happen to my batches a few times, you always end up discovering the reason why some test e out of a batch hurt more than they should. The most common reason it happened to me, is a simple mislabel. When you make batches, to be more efficient, you make several different things at once. You get hundreds of bottles of different things all done at the same time, and until you learn to be careful, they can easily get mixed up and you label a t400 as a test e.

Trekrider215 is correct, the filter can blow at the end, and you can get a bunch of unfiltered oil to mix with the filtered oil. If they were too lazy to re-filter everything.... I don't know if that would cause a lot more pain though, it is most likely the first explanation.

Here is one instance that happened to me once that made the test e and test cyp very painful. I always ordered the USP oils from the supply site. One time, I thought since we do all that filtering and heating, that I would order the raw grape seed oil that was much cheaper. It came and there were still grape beaches and debris in it! I thought, we will filter it, no problem. Wrong. Everyone who did that batch injected very painful test e and test cyp. I ended up throwing them out and obviously never ordered the raw oil again.

Mmmm sure that wasn't grape juice lol

Hopefully the filter works. But if it does or doesn't after an issue like this I would reconsider using the same supplier again. There are ugls that are very reputable and you never hear one complaint like this.

Thanks Anzel. I have been using my supplier for 3+ years with never a problem, but I may look around. Also if I do contact him again, I will ask him about my issue. The filtering did work however. I have never used a filter before but pretty easy to use. I transferred into 10 cc syringe then filtered right into a sealed vial I purchased using a second needle to vent. Injected into lower quad with very little pain after.

Back