Painful Winstrol

CILENTINO

Hi evrybody,

Is a painful winstrol because of a poor quality of raw powder i mean because of the size of the particles? Mine is very very painful and the particles were very big...

what was the concentration? I can handle 100mg/ml without any probs...
altough I've could tried higher than this because the filtration process becomes a problem.
The pain is usually from the gear concentration or/and tolerance to pain. Some guys can have painless injections from concentrated gear while other don't!

but...what do you mean by the particles beeing very big?

icant filter stanozolol, but can be for that , i only have bottle top filter of 22 um, is totally needed 45 um?

insaned said:
what was the concentration? I can handle 100mg/ml without any probs...
altough I've could tried higher than this because the filtration process becomes a problem.
The pain is usually from the gear concentration or/and tolerance to pain. Some guys can have painless injections from concentrated gear while other don't!

but...what do you mean by the particles beeing very big?

I mean that when i received my powder from Ukrainia it looked like diet sugar, ti was not a thin powder... the krystals were big.

CILENTINO said:
I mean that when i received my powder from Ukrainia it looked like diet sugar, ti was not a thin powder... the krystals were big.
You mean it was granular? ...not fine like baby powder? I don't think that's winstrol then...but then again Winstrol (winny) is an uncomfortable inject for many people compared to other compounds.

thalsa_doom said:
icant filter stanozolol, but can be for that , i only have bottle top filter of 22 um, is totally needed 45 um?

I run trough a 22um for 100mg/ml.

Cilentino, post a pic! It's easier that way.
What concentration did you made it afterall?

insaned said:
I run trough a 22um for 100mg/ml.

Cilentino, post a pic! It's easier that way.
What concentration did you made it afterall?
i dont know how yoy can make....
the filter crash in the same moment to begin...
first i warm in microwave until hormone is totally disolved (yellow oil)
after i add the bacteriostatic water, but i can filter!!
whats happen?

DocJ said:
You mean it was granular? ...not fine like baby powder? I don't think that's winstrol then...but then again Winstrol (winny) is an uncomfortable inject for many people compared to other compounds.

Yes it was a little bit granular and seemed wet. I have a new batch from china that is much more thiner. I made a 50mg/ml, i'am not a pussy but it was insuportable a the pain last fot one week.

CILENTINO said:
Yes it was a little bit granular and seemed wet. I have a new batch from china that is much more thiner. I made a 50mg/ml, i'am not a pussy but it was insuportable a the pain last fot one week.
Seemed wet? Take a picture and post it on here if you can.

wet powder is far from winstrol... does it melt on hand?

thalsa doom.. didn't understood well how you do it...
You just need to dissolve the Winstrol (winny) in the PEG and ps80 with good heat since it has high MP, and then filter it to a vial that already contains the water.

insaned said:

You just need to dissolve the Winstrol (winny) in the PEG and ps80 with good heat since it has high MP, and then filter it to a vial that already contains the water.
yeah, i disolve it, but after my fliter unit dont work!!!!
and i disolve in peg, ps80 and ab......
after i heat in micro, add the water.. and...
dont work!!!
i know you are from andorra do you speak spanish?
im from spain, and my english is too bad
you say, i must filter without water, only the peg, ps80 and stano?
bit for that the mix must be warm or not?

thalsa dood you got to add the ba and water together filter it into your sterile vile with 1 sterile filter.then heat the powder the ps80 peg 300/400 till it clears out.let it cool then use another filter to pass the powder/ps80/peg300 into your sterile vial containing the water run some more peg to purge filter.it will titrate when it hits the water after this just shake real hard.look up the sticky at the top of this forum.the kitchen cookbook bam right there you go.

Last edited:
insaned said:

I said wet but not liquid, my powder seemed to be a little humid and bit yellow with big grains i had to break with my credit card in the beaker before heating. It looked like a poor quality cocaine. I can't do any pics since i put into solution all the powder and i tryed the product just las week when all my vials were done...

thanks p-ricky, i had readed but i was understand that .
now i understand.
the only question:
after the peg, ps80 -stano is completely dissoved, i must put in refrigerator?
i must filter cold or hat?

you just filter at a temp that woun't destroy the filter membrane! not too hot, not too cold is your best shot! If you can hold the syringe with the solution without beeing too hot, probably is good to go.

cilentino.. a pic would value a lot.. that way it's hard to know, but that seems a strange stano in normal conditions.

insaned said:
you just filter at a temp that woun't destroy the filter membrane! not too hot, not too cold is your best shot! If you can hold the syringe with the solution without beeing too hot, probably is good to go.

cilentino.. a pic would value a lot.. that way it's hard to know, but that seems a strange stano in normal conditions.
thanks insaned, but i use bottle top filters, can be keep warm probabilly.

one more time, today i had maked stano, and i was cant filter!!!!
the next time i¡ll try to filter more hot...

thalsa_doom said:
one more time, today i had maked stano, and i was cant filter!!!!
the next time i¡ll try to filter more hot...

are you using a dry filter?

btw, i understand spanish...

Douro said:
are you using a dry filter?

btw, i understand spanish...
hola douro, estoy usando filtros top bottle que son una delicia para todo, pero el Winstrol (winny) no puedo.....
solo podria ser si estuviera muy caliente pero temgo miedo de que se estropee el pvdf....

Back