Painfull forearms

L

Lousy_Bastard

Has anyone expericenced bad pain in their for arms when lifting especially the bones in my forearm

My bi's are ready to rock but the pain i have is un real and it actually stoppin me from moving highter weight

i was told by a friend that i might have problem with me tendons and was wondering if anyone has the same problem

thanks anyone who can enlighten me to watch you guys make think the problem is

and bymaybe i could get someon sort of treatment for it

tHANKS.

Last edited:
you mistaken the area. i adked yet, injurys is in the trainning forum.

Let it ; certainly it will be move.

To answer. put ice on it. if the soreness decrease, it's simply your tendons. sometimes the tedons of elbows began to sensible.

I haven't experienced this but I will watch out for it. I just started lifting and get sore but no real bad forarm pain.

you mistaken the area.

To answer. put ice on it. if the soreness decrease, it's simply your tendons. sometimes the tedons of elbows began to sensible.

thanks for that advice the pian get so sore my hand siezes for a bit

So Kane am i in the wrong area should i move this post

PS Any sumplimenty of vitamins i cant take to help im only 3 o and is so bad already its hammering me.

let this topic here anyway.

So i advice you to make some Xray... it could be usefull. is you need some therapy in case of harch inflammation.

Excuse my ignornce what is harch inflamamtion and how can it treated cos basically its ruining my traning im lift way less than i should be

what i call an harsh inflammation is an tendonitis or an sprain.

training on this will only make it worst.

have you tryed to put ice on it?

call an an tendonitis or an sprain.

training on this will only make it worst.

have you tryed to put ice on it?

thats the first thing im going to do is ice it

Thanks i got you ease off for a bit an see if it gets better a strain sounds more plauseable

Any suggestion besdie the ice maybe some sort or recovery supplement.

Much apprecaited Kane

if after ice the soreness stay same, xray are usefull.

anti-inflammatory ointment, chondroitine, glicosamine, plenty vitamins are good to.

piperine from curcumin.

and the best is Cissus Quadrangularis.

I already take mutli vitimins and as for the ointment i take it you rub it on the the affect area,

ad for th other stuff im not too sure so i will go nd read on it instead of badgering ppl on here for answers

Thanks Kane for your help.

Ps BY xrays you mean the hospital for xrays sorry for my ingnorace

i am willing to bet you use wrist wraps...... people who use them usually got this problem...

Yes i do use wrist wraps but thats only cos i need the support

Without them i couldnt lift a bag os sugar my problem is real bad messin me up in the gym

Im not lifting what the rest of my body is ready for its a complete nightmare

Yes, they will tell you exactly what you got.

and if you can return soon at gym, for wome weeks, don't use that wrist wrap.

stretching, and ointment for pre-workout : to wram the muscle and tendons.

Cissus is realy helpfull to avoid fail.

Thanks guys that was lot of help, so just leave the wrist wraps and use the ointment and get a few xrays done to see the problem,much appreciated

used to have the same problem when doing EZ bar curls with heavy weight. Switched to DB's for a few months, pain gone. Now I can do EZ bar curls with no pain. I know what you're feeling, it SUCKS!! Mine didnt hurt until I let go of the bar. ??

used to have the same problem when doing EZ bar curls with heavy weight. Switched to DB's for a few months, pain gone. Now I can do EZ bar curls with no pain. I know what you're feeling, it SUCKS!! Mine didnt hurt until I let go of the bar. ??

Almost the same here. Shooting pain in your forearms after putting down the weight. However, I find it very painful with a straight bar and much less painful with the easy bar. I've just learned to cope.

I've just learned to cope.

God i dont think i could just cope the pain is unbelieve its like i have done real damage

its just my forearms no where else its harmin my training real bad, and im getting down about it,

But there have been a few good opinions handed out here so i will take stock and maybe let you guys know how i get on

Thanks.

Back