Painfull forearms

Im 30 but this problem has just started the past say 3 months but has got so much worse

I mean the pain is bad my hand cramp and the wieght im lifting has to go down

im 5 11 195lbs and BF around 12/13% and bmi is 26

PS the docc appointment will be made but he is a f***er and i think he was blame the gear but i will go cos its a nasty pain stays for a few days makiin me take more breaks

Last edited:
several times Doc use any pretext to ban Gear...

But if is just that, don't mention gear, or even, change the doc.

i'm giving about 300$ week and i feel nothing better.

i feel real angry about that. But def, gear never makes me angry...

But not pushing iron makes me a lil nervous these last days.

several times Doc use any pretext to ban Gear...

But if is just that, don't mention gear, or even, change the doc.

So what your sayin is go to the Doc and say nothing about the gear and that i train naturally

And could he check me out.

Yes, anyway... the gear has nothing haiving with what you feel.

whch compounds use you buddy?

whch compounds use you buddy?

Im on Test CYP 250mg twice a week mon thursday nothing special works great for me i do 12 weeks on that them Tamoxifien and HCG 250ui twice a week

Next is Tren Enanthate and test Enanthate at 750mg and 500mg of tren thats the plan not doin it yet

Any suggestions where im going wrong but at the minute my forearms are ruining me

Sorry why loose the wrist wraps they help me i think.

Last edited:
wrist wraps help the strengh but are not safe for tendon. in fact especialy for forearms tendons only.

but it will turn Ok. don't over stress.

so if you could not train properly, as me curently, better to save your stuffs, and stopping it.

as you run testo just start your PCT... Hum in which week were you?

wrist wraps help the strengh but are not safe for tendon. in fact especialy for forearms tendons only.

Kane_Red_Machine;2052127Hum in which week were you?[/QUOTE said:
Im mifted

Thanks so ice it cream it and take it easier on the weights and should clear up,

Im mifted

Thanks so ice it cream it and take it easier on the weights and should clear up,

after ten minute of ice 4 times/day... after two day, you have to feel better. if not, it's not a lil inflammation of tendons, but an injury... and tehn X-ray.. anti-inflammatory therapy... and all the rest... you will see.

Thanks Kane, so if it not inflammation gte xrays done , so what if the dioc starts giving me grief

Thanks Kane, so if it not inflammation gte xrays done , so what if the dioc starts giving me grief

He will not.. But, bt a medical advice is always recammanded... just in case... but i'm sure it will be OK.

some inflammation. and that's all. just follow the steps. anyway like that you'll be sure one for all.

Great help from this thread thanks Kane and everyone else .

Good one like you could always wait all help we could give, Lousy.

On another note i found that info relly helpful and i dded a rep o your mne but it didnt change lol

Your rep pwer i added a rep but it still stayed at 8 i thought you rep whn you get aa answer that had benefitted you

Ho, ok, thanks, i didn't got anything.

but i think rep power don't increase by point.

it have to be any 750pts of power you have 1 point of rep-power.

as far as i can understand the year you stay an ACTIVE member count to.

And it could be possible be banned if you leave over a year steroidology.

i'm not sure about it... just suppositions.

I see thanks well i be on here at least 3 /4 times everyday so hopefully i wont looose out but that fella arron he has plenty and he only here a wet week sayin mad questions lol just a thought

Back