paper vs. british dragon ?

thepeg

i have a source who has both british dragon drol, d-bol, anavar and Winstrol (winny) and the same on papersteriods any opinions on which to get? price is pretty close, but i would think it would ship better international if it is paper.

I have heard very good things about certain paper products, if the manufacturer is reputable they should be about the same in quality.

Great stuff from the kitty, the paper product looks like two business cards stuck together. Comes in teeny airmail envelope, impossible for customs to detect. Great product , but a lil spendy for me, but always reliable and if you dont have a cheap domestic source, is cheaper than the risk of getting scammed. You just cut off a lil square and theres your dose, its all measured out.

i've had good results from paper products.. i only trust it from a certain feline though... meow

thanks for the responses, i thought that these prices were pretty good myself, a little better than the british dragons which were reasonably priced especially the anavar...which i have never used. be trying them next few weeks.

Didnt something come out a while back where one of the papers was way underdosed? I didnt follow it too closely so I cant remember what or who made it though

Needsize the paper that was tested didn't come direct from the cat. However since that happened and the rumor started he has overdosed his products by around 10%. Paper products from the cat are hands down some of the best products on the market. I would recommend them over any tabs, made by anyone, any day of the week :)

I knew I remembered something, just didnt pay enough attention to who they were talking about

Ifrit said:
Steroids made on paper. Never heard of that hmmm.

Ifrit they have been out for quite sometime bro.......

As for either one of this products they are both solid, take into consideration that the paper is easier to get if it is being shipped from overseas. If it's from a domestic source then price would be the only factor in determining which one I would use!:D

WannaImpress said:
Ifrit they have been out for quite sometime bro.......

As for either one of this products they are both solid, take into consideration that the paper is easier to get if it is being shipped from overseas. If it's from a domestic source then price would be the only factor in determining which one I would use!:D

thats why I never paid attention, there isnt anything they put on paper that isnt made by a UG lab in canada, so need to worry about overseas...unless they start making gh paper products...

needsize said:
thats why I never paid attention, there isnt anything they put on paper that isnt made by a UG lab in canada, so need to worry about overseas...unless they start making gh paper products...

Yeah I here you NS, you Canadians have some nice lines of AS!:D

Back