Pct bloods in.. Prolactin high. No libido

BSF5025

View attachment 565042

View attachment 565043

Hey guys. See my bw results in the images attached. Like i mentioned in my last thread. I got this bloodwork done right at the end of my pct (10 weeks from my last shot of cycle, with 4 weeks of hcg in between the cycle and the pct, 2.5 weeks clean right after cycle and before hcg). My total test and free test are in healthy range. Notice my prolactin is high but my estrogen is in range. So that proves wrong "if prolactin is high estrogen has to be too." Also, my LH is literally double the highest of normal range. How is that even possible? My LH was almost non existent during my cycle. I figured a pct would bring it back to normal... but it is very high. That caught me by surprise. I hope that wouldn't be bad. DHT is in healthy range as well.

One thing that confuses me is that I wasn't taking anything in my last cycle that would typically raise prolactin (test E, eq, Tbol first 4 weeks). I was using adex when needed. My prolactin was actually LOW last time i got bw done which was 8 weeks into this last cycle (after taking caber for 4 weeks up until this bw). My sex drive was still suffering at this time. Like I mentioned before, my sex drive is around 50% when I'm on a cycle, and basically 0% when off... even though test and estrogen are in range.

Should i hop back on the caber to bring down prolactin and see if that helps? Prolactin seems to be the main issue here. Any advice is appreciated

Here's the problem, you got a test way too soon after PCT. Your LH is so high because you're still under the influence of the SERMs. Prolactin being high due to estradiol is the norm, but it doesn't need to be in some folks. The SERMs may also impact this as they block certain glands from seeing estradiol at all, so dopamine may drop - increasing prolactin.

Sorry man, but it's just too soon to really say much. Give the SERMs more time to clear, although taking caber now won't necessarily harm anything.

My .02c :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HW s right^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We ve had a plethora of these threads of late involving libido, e d , de-sensitized testes .

BW s integral to knowing what s going on in there but I m o to many , especially younger guy s are missing the point or a possible point.

No pct, no matter how good it was at restoring natural test level s ( and blood homeostasis ) will ever mimic the libido, the sense of well being and super sex drive, both mentally and physically that AAS gives u.

Let s say ur test was measured at 675 with 1100 being max (Pharm-Chem s upper limit) prior to cycling and after a pct run u come in at 650 ish. That s a wonderfully restored hpta function.

But it pales to the say 4kplus test an AAS user may have had while "on".

The problem is just like self administering most mind/body altering drug s ; the brain misses the 4k and if ur not cognizant of this some will feel slighted when they do not walk around half hard or rutting like a buck in season.

Sex, weights, going to a job u may not embrace is an exercise in mental fortitude and acceptance. This is a must to avoid the trap of addiction.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HW s right^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We ve had a plethora of these threads of late involving libido, e d , de-sensitized testes .

BW s integral to knowing what s going on in there but I m o to many , especially younger guy s are missing the point or a possible point.

No pct, no matter how good it was at restoring natural test level s ( and blood homeostasis ) will ever mimic the libido, the sense of well being and super sex drive, both mentally and physically that AAS gives u.

Let s say ur test was measured at 675 with 1100 being max (Pharm-Chem s upper limit) prior to cycling and after a pct run u come in at 650 ish. That s a wonderfully restored hpta function.

But it pales to the say 4kplus test an AAS user may have had while "on".

The problem is just like self administering most mind/body altering drug s ; the brain misses the 4k and if ur not cognizant of this some will feel slighted when they do not walk around half hard or rutting like a buck in season.

Sex, weights, going to a job u may not embrace is an exercise in mental fortitude and acceptance. This is a must to avoid the trap of addiction.

I know the pct is still in my system that's not my concern. I'm having sex issues both on and off cycle. And I've ran a pct before I never had sex issues. There's something else at play here that's all I'm trying to figure out. I have high LH and that's a sign of infertility. Do you think my LH should go down as the weeks go by that I'm off the pct now?

I feel like I should see a doc but I don't know. All I want is my libido back. My body feels fine.

pct only helps recovery, doing a pct doesnt mean you are fully recovered... its justa helper. you should do bloods 4-6 weeks AFTER finishing PCT and see where you stand IMO

I m 52. Only in the last 5 years did I learn that dwelling, obsessing and trying to outthink, un-uck thing s sooner than later usually exacerbates things.

Time will fix you too. Once ur pct drug s have half lived themselves clear and you they see ur bw...then deal w those issues.

U may need trt ONLY for a year to dial ur body into it s new homeostatic state w trt meds. Quit macro analyzing micro issues to fix both heads. U got to let thing s be what they are going to be; let the chips fall where they may and THEN maybe tweak w meds.

Every time u introduce anything a side affect is gonna be there and even it s tiny...a number skewed a little out of normal what ever the hell that is.. your gonna seize on it as why SOMETHINGS amiss. It s where your head is at right now.

I had to learn to change how I think as our actions follow our thoughts.

Patience is bitch to try and bed down but she s awesome to have laying there ready to help u chill.

Chill bro. U did not arrive here in a short time and you ll not leave here either.

But you will put this behind you.

I m 52. Only in the last 5 years did I learn that dwelling, obsessing and trying to outthink, un-uck thing s sooner than later usually exacerbates things.

Time will fix you too. Once ur pct drug s have half lived themselves clear and you they see ur bw...then deal w those issues.

U may need trt ONLY for a year to dial ur body into it s new homeostatic state w trt meds. Quit macro analyzing micro issues to fix both heads. U got to let thing s be what they are going to be; let the chips fall where they may and THEN maybe tweak w meds.

Every time u introduce anything a side affect is gonna be there and even it s tiny...a number skewed a little out of normal what ever the hell that is.. your gonna seize on it as why SOMETHINGS amiss. It s where your head is at right now.

I had to learn to change how I think as our actions follow our thoughts.

Patience is bitch to try and bed down but she s awesome to have laying there ready to help u chill.

Chill bro. U did not arrive here in a short time and you ll not leave here either.

But you will put this behind you.

It's kinda hard to "chill" when you havent felt like having sex for a whole year straight man... A YEAR. This isn't a week or month thing. I have a gf and I never feel like bangin. It's fucking with her head and I keep trying to explain to her that it's not her. How can u blame me for freaking out. So far this all has been completely out oft control and nothing is fixing. I've never met someone who has had this issue and I have no idea what to do. I think I'm going to wait a month clean (taking just caber 1mg a week) and see how I feel. If nothing works. I'll probably get on a trt dose. All I can think of.

It's kinda hard to "chill" when you havent felt like having sex for a whole year straight man... A YEAR. This isn't a week or month thing. I have a gf and I never feel like bangin. It's fucking with her head and I keep trying to explain to her that it's not her. How can u blame me for freaking out. So far this all has been completely out oft control and nothing is fixing. I've never met someone who has had this issue and I have no idea what to do. I think I'm going to wait a month clean (taking just caber 1mg a week) and see how I feel. If nothing works. I'll probably get on a trt dose. All I can think of.

I'm done trying to give you advice from a medical standpoint as it's very clear you have a preconceived idea what your problem is and until you get confirmation, you'll keep looking.

Here's a thought; maybe it IS your girlfriend? Not trying to be a dick, but you're awfully focused on things that look NORMAL (to an extent). Just sayin'.

Pretty much what Teutonic said. :p

I'm done trying to give you advice from a medical standpoint as it's very clear you have a preconceived idea what your problem is and until you get confirmation, you'll keep looking.

Here's a thought; maybe it IS your girlfriend? Not trying to be a dick, but you're awfully focused on things that look NORMAL (to an extent). Just sayin'.

Pretty much what Teutonic said. :p

It's not my girlfriend. She looks amazing. I'm not horny for anything. Sex, masturbation, nothing. That has nothing to do with the girl. I don't even get horny looking at other girls. So that's out of the picture.

just wait another 6 weeks and get bloods done.. at that point we can figure out whats wrong

just wait another 6 weeks and get bloods done.. at that point we can figure out whats wrong

He was told that already and opted to ignore advice. Hence my reply to one of his many threads about his dick:

It's your money chief. If you want to waste it on seeing the results of what a SERM does - by all means. You've gone a year this way, and are NOW in a hurry.

Best of luck though. :)

That was after I told him to wait to get bloods, he said he wasn't going to wait - we have the shit show above, and he's surprised.

Some folks are just too damn ignorant for AAS. Plain and simple.

It's not my girlfriend. She looks amazing. I'm not horny for anything. Sex, masturbation, nothing. That has nothing to do with the girl. I don't even get horny looking at other girls. So that's out of the picture.

Dude, I'm telling you that your blood work looks fine. Prolactin has a VERY noticeable effect, and "not being horny" isn't one of them.

You know what, I'm realizing the big picture here. You have been here for three months and have been constantly going on about dick problems and your avatar SCREAMS depression. I'm wagering that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with your hormones, and IS a matter of your noggin messing with your pecker.

I'd talk to a professional.

Yeah, I know... "that's not it".

Dude, I'm telling you that your blood work looks fine. Prolactin has a VERY noticeable effect, and "not being horny" isn't one of them.

You know what, I'm realizing the big picture here. You have been here for three months and have been constantly going on about dick problems and your avatar SCREAMS depression. I'm wagering that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with your hormones, and IS a matter of your noggin messing with your pecker.

I'd talk to a professional.

Yeah, I know... "that's not it".

Why are you getting mad? My sex issues started during a deca cycle a year ago, which is common. So i figured it wasn't a big deal and could be fixed soon just like anyone else. But it's been a year and still no recovery so I'm worried. I feel no sexual stimulation during sex... How can that be mental? Sorry for looking for advice

No one s mad.
Defeatism impatience frustration hopelssness--non are condusive to either your getting better PSCHOLOGICALLY as being arguably the most mental stubborn veteran in these here parts I must say w HW " It s not medical it s mental, it s environmental whatever.

YOUR WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR SEX DRIVE.

I do wish you well.

I m out.

Sometimes I like threads like this one because I just like to try to predict what the OP's next response/reply will be. It can be fun. Oh carry on, dont let me interrupt......

He was told that already and opted to ignore advice. Hence my reply to one of his many threads about his dick:

That was after I told him to wait to get bloods, he said he wasn't going to wait - we have the shit show above, and he's surprised.

Some folks are just too damn ignorant for AAS. Plain and simple.

You act like I can't get bw again later in 4-6 weeks. Who cares I'll do it again. I just wanted to get it done now too to see if there's anything out of place and what I could do about it in the mean time. None of you have had sexy issues for a year straight so apparently you don't understand how frustrating that is and how that causes impatience

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PRESUME TO KNOW WHAT I BEEN THROUGH

Now I m fucking mad.
Logging off b4 ur embarrassed thoroughly.

Why are you getting mad? My sex issues started during a deca cycle a year ago, which is common. So i figured it wasn't a big deal and could be fixed soon just like anyone else. But it's been a year and still no recovery so I'm worried. I feel no sexual stimulation during sex... How can that be mental? Sorry for looking for advice

Mad? Why would I be mad? I'm not having any issues other than the usual mid-morning sleepies. This isn't about me, it's about you. You asked for help, I have given it to you.

I seriously think you should see a psychologist about this. I'm not being a dick, I'm totally saying this as someone that has dealt with "deca dick" in the past and know what is usually expected within the realms of recovery.

Losing sexual stimulation is NOT normal, and very few things cause it. As your blood panel shows exactly what I told you it would, the next possible thing is mental.

Could there be some extremely rare cases of this being caused by something else? Sure. But given your posting style, method of communication, and choice of avatar (not even going to guess your age) - it's likely you're dealing with some sort of depression.

You talk about a TRT dose of testosterone. What exactly do you think is flowing through you now? Caber might fix things if it was just a floppy noodle messing with you, but I doubt that's the case.

This is my last post in the thread, I hope you realize that the brain is very powerful and it can be impossible to beat it if you don't recognize what's going on. As I'm not qualified to delve into that, I'll bow out. :)

Edit: Didn't see this little gem until after posting.

You act like I can't get bw again later in 4-6 weeks. Who cares I'll do it again. I just wanted to get it done now too to see if there's anything out of place and what I could do about it in the mean time. None of you have had sexy issues for a year straight so apparently you don't understand how frustrating that is and how that causes impatience

Assuming makes an ASS of *u* and *me*, partner. You have zero idea of what folks on here have been through. I'll just say that I'd trade you any day of the week, and if you think your dick problem is serious, you'd wet yourself going a DECADE with it and worse. But I expect this kind of behavior from young guys that may be latently homosexual trying to force themselves heterosexual. ;)

No, not a dig at you - just a suggestion. :wiggle:

Last edited:
Back