PCT for coming off of 4 year cycle

From researching, it seems tamoxifen can cause elevated progesterone response. Going to drop the nolva, and just taper off the clomid. Anyone else have any thoughts?

I just googled progesterone and after scanning 1k words on women found this

"""""
Progesterone is known as a female hormone, but males need progesterone to produce*testosterone. The adrenal glands and testes in males produce progesterone.

Progesterone levels in males are similar to those of females in the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle, when the egg follicle on an ovary is preparing to release an egg.

Symptoms of*low progesterone in males*include:

Low progesterone levels in men can lead to hair loss.

Low libido
Hair loss
Weight gain
Fatigue
Depression
Gynecomastia, which is breast development in males
Erectile dysfunction
Impotence
Bone lossMuscle loss

Men with low progesterone levels have a higher risk of developing:

Osteoporosis
Arthritis
Prostate cancer
Prostatism, an obstruction of the bladder neck, typically associated with an enlarged prostate gland

As males age, testosterone begins to decline, estrogen levels rise, and progesterone levels fall dramatically."""

Sorry if the link isn't allowed. Basically scroll to the way bottom it's the closing of the article.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/277737.php

The hormonal system is insanely interconnected and complex. It can be hard to determine if the symptom is high levels or low levels because the effects we feel are so close sometimes.

Last edited:
I can't really see dropping them and then seeing blood levels as. being bad. Every drug carries a risk and side effects.

I got some vitamin b6, going to take it at 300mg/day for a week or so and see if it has an effect. It looks like lots of people run it while on Tren, so I figured it's worth a shot. I dont know that want to start messing with caber or bromo when not taking anything that should dramatically raise progesterone or prolactin.

I stole this steroid tree from tankmanbobs posts, but it doesnt really seem to show progesterone as a precursor to test. Not saying its 100% correct, I dont really know.

Does it seem odd that it is only one nipple having the issues? Hormones are a real motherfucker

Thinking of just dropping the serms all together, if necessary I can just run a low dose AI to keep hpta function up.

I meant more the decreased mood caused by clomid. Not sure why your nipple is irritated. On test without AI my left nipple always feels it first. If you're still on HCG it's probably that.

I meant more the decreased mood caused by clomid. Not sure why your nipple is irritated. On test without AI my left nipple always feels it first. If you're still on HCG it's probably that.

As of Tuesday, I'm not taking anything. Prior to that it was nolva/clomid at 50/20. So, I figure those have a couple weeks until they really clear out.

As of Tuesday, I'm not taking anything. Prior to that it was nolva/clomid at 50/20. So, I figure those have a couple weeks until they really clear out.

Keep us posted. You are a genuine lab rat for those of us that are interested in restarts

Ok yeah, then I'd suspect the clomid had an adverse effect on your glands, although uncommon I can see it happening. Maybe do 20mg EOD nex time as it has a long enough half life.

Keep us posted. You are a genuine lab rat for those of us that are interested in restarts

Will do, hopefully someone can get something from my suffering lol. In a community such as this, other members are really the only reliable source of info.

Agreed! This helps a lot.

good luck man! just keep moving forward.

Yeah, thanks for sharing it all.

Thanks for the help!

Ok yeah, then I'd suspect the clomid had an adverse effect on your glands, although uncommon I can see it happening. Maybe do 20mg EOD nex time as it has a long enough half life.

Assuming this PCt/restart works; I probably won't cycle again until it's TRT time. For the time being; I plan to use AI instead of SERMs. I know having low estro isn't exactly healthy, but neither are SERMs really.

on a side note: it's been 77 days since I pinned anything, so I'm hoping the worst is behind me.

Last edited:
@sharkweek
Did u ever look into triptorelin? I took 100mcg last night for a punch to the nuts. Going to continue HMG. I have been thinking of sex non-stop since Monday, starting Hmg. I had a minor case of roadrage yesterday, when before I was a passive emotional person haha.

I know it's way too early to tell, but my attitude is changing. Maybe from pinning myself for the first time, or something. Nuts feel fuller.

Getting LH/FSH tested within next two weeks since I don't have a baseline. I just want to see the levels. I don't understand how I can be 100ng test and I'm stronger than I was when I was on stuff.

Good luck figuring out your estrogen

By TT, LH and FSH you're "recovered"/in ranges but no E is weird. Were/are you taking an AI? I had a TT around the 400s and had E at the top of the range before and grew tits. TT, LH, FSH and E all inside ranges.

No E seems weird but I might have missed or forgotten something like an AI.

Last edited:
@sharkweek
Did u ever look into triptorelin? I took 100mcg last night for a punch to the nuts. Going to continue HMG. I have been thinking of sex non-stop since Monday, starting Hmg. I had a minor case of roadrage yesterday, when before I was a passive emotional person haha.

I know it's way too early to tell, but my attitude is changing. Maybe from pinning myself for the first time, or something. Nuts feel fuller.

Getting LH/FSH tested within next two weeks since I don't have a baseline. I just want to see the levels. I don't understand how I can be 100ng test and I'm stronger than I was when I was on stuff.

Good luck figuring out your estrogen

I've looked into it, it seems like it works for people, but also scares the shit out of me because it's the same thing they use to chemically castrate sex offenders. Obviously a different dose, but still...

By TT, LH and FSH you're "recovered" but no E is weird. Were/are you taking an AI? I had a TT around the 400s and had E at the top of the range before and grew tits. TT, LH, FSH and E all inside ranges.

No E seems weird but I might have missed or forgotten something

Have to see where the levels go once all the SERMs are gone. I took some Adex, because of the wierd nipple thing, thinking my E was high, but obviously it wasn't. I think it may have been prolactin? Took 300mg of B6 last night, and another 300mg today; and it seems to be getting slightly better. *knocks on wood*

I wonder if breast tissue and nipples in men can have sensations when restimulated like some of us dudes talk about testicle aches when starting/using HCG?

SERMS had blocked the receptors long enough that even a low amount of estrogen caused functions. . . . . .whatever our nipples do with estrogen at normal levels.

SERMS had blocked the receptors long enough that even a low amount of estrogen caused functions. . . . . .whatever our nipples do with estrogen at normal levels.

Could be, I'm honestly not well versed enough to have a good opinion. I even wondered if it was some existing gyno shrinking from the serms/ai, but I didn't think that would cause pain/sensitivity. I honestly don't really know, just hoping that it goes away with the B6 and that I don't get gyno. I thought about getting bloods done again with prolactin and progesterone, but to be honest I really hate getting blood drawn.

Will do, hopefully someone can get something from my suffering lol. In a community such as this, other members are really the only reliable source of info.

good luck man! just keep moving forward.

Thanks for the help!

Assuming this PCt/restart works; I probably won't cycle again until it's TRT time. For the time being; I plan to use AI instead of SERMs. I know having low estro isn't exactly healthy, but neither are SERMs really.

on a side note: it's been 77 days since I pinned anything, so I'm hoping the worst is behind me.

That sounds like a good idea. Having high estrogen post cycle hinders HPTA recovery. Ideally we should all use some AI at least at the start of a PCT, esp while using HCG. Dr. O'Conner informed of this in the comment section of one of his videos. He says to knock down estrogen first with AI before SERMs, especially clomid.

Back