Pct/ new relationship/ in a bad place

I appreciate everyone's advice thank you. I believe this girl enjoys making it difficult on me. Today she said oh if we couldn't have kids I don't know what I'd do. I just kinda blew her off. I hope you guys are right about the fertility. I've cycled on and off many times throughout the years. This past year and a half was my first time blasting and cruising. I think I'm feeling better each day. I've woke up with wood almost every night this weekend but not much action throughout the day otherwise. 10 days till the Dr which will be 6 weeks since my last pin. I feel I should be balancing out and once he sees my results prescribe some cyp. I don't think I'll cycle again. I'll probably just be on trt and hcg to keep the boys full. Gotta get my mind right with this girl.

Ok my worst fear just happened the test was negative. I might of seen a very very very faint line but not how it should look. Do you guys think just possibly its because I'm not even a full three weeks into pct. I did blast some hcg at the end before I started taking the two weeks of clomid. So to break it down my last injection was march 9th, two weeks of cyp leaving system started clomid march 23rd, ran almost two weeks then stopped about 10 days after so April 1st. I'm struggling brothers. I've got so much against me right now. I had to jerk off in the test cup and was able to get hard but lasted a very short time. I can't dissapoint this girl again with 20 seconds of intercourse. In my mind I'm hoping the Dr can prescribe some hcg, it be able to recover my boys and turn my sex life around. Is there such things as drugs for premature? Embarrassing I'm even talking about this but if I could get the sex right I feel my body would be able to regulate with time. Definitely makes me look back and wish I had stopped and not ran such a long cycle.

Ok after reading many articles it seems my problem with low sperm count is definetly expected but very reversible. I thinking about saying screw it and starting clomid again until my Dr visit. I do feel better each day so I gotta be getting back to equilibrium. I can't see the clomid effecting the test too bad and that's 10 days I could have in trying to get recovered. Anyone think I'd be making a bad decision starting the clomid again now?

Back