People are asking if I'm on the juice

rookie03 said:
ahhhh the dreaded "gym cock"
Hey Rook3...wonder which is the worst of two? Dreaded gym cock or Dickdo? As you know the epidemic dickdo is when your belly sticks out more than your dick do…LMFAO! It is rumored that dickdo is reversible??? I don't know though?

Last edited:
Just the other day a guy was talking to me about bodybuilding because i wrestle and he knows i lift a good amount and was telling me all these injuries today were because no one has body fat on them and because they lift too much. He said that in his day they were allowed to be fatter and never got hurt. THen he asked me about the kinds of things i use because i walk in everyday with a protein shake and he was hinting at me hitting the juice and i just played it off. I'm not even big and people kinda look at me weird walking into work becuase i have a lunch pale that is 3x the size of everyone elses.

I like the responses, amuses me while i punch holes in a shit ass job all day.

My business partner cuts me down for passing up lunches and going to the gym 5 days a week. Says things like "why the fuck are you working out so much?" "you're old dude, accept it and move on". He is so jealous that he refuses to acknowledge how good I look as compared to a few years ago. His wife however has paid me many compliments and I catch her looking all the time. My partner is fat and she makes no bones about liking a nice physique. The other night I ran into a friend that knows both of us and he kept saying "Damn Dude, you're fucking huge!" in front of him. I loved his non-reaction because I know it was eating him alive inside.

berealjohn said:
Hey Rook3...wonder which is the worst of two? Dreaded gym cock or Dickdo? As you know the epidemic dickdo is when your belly sticks out more than your dick do…LMFAO! It is rumored that dickdo is reversible??? I don't know though?

haha i think gym cock is worse than that...because you can actually see it!

does anyone think the public perception will ever change? I mean will we ever see a day when the public realizes that responsible use of steroids is okay?

Jimmykick said:
does anyone think the public perception will ever change? I mean will we ever see a day when the public realizes that responsible use of steroids is okay?

Not in the US but perhaps Canada and other more liberal countries are moving in that direction.

In every aspect of life you have the general population and then you have the people specified in studying these specific things such as Anabolic Steroids. The general population is ignorant,fat and weak. That's how I see it.

I also think it's pretty funny to run into people who know how it works, How some people who aren't experienced in the specifics of a field simply don't know what they are talking about..STILL think they know more about it than I do even though i've been studying it for years.

It's the same way when I argue in support of biological evolution(against creationists) or the safe use of anabolic androgenic steroids(against just about everyone)...People who haven't been involved in studying the research around these topics simply don't have a clue. They get all of their scientific information from the media..Which is i'm afraid to say BIAS AND WORTHLESS.

Any guy would trade spots with another guy in great shape in a second. Any girl that says big guys are disgusting is fucking lying to you, Yeah thats why they drive in droves to the bar to watch male strippers???
I've heard so many girls say they hate juice monkeys, yet they are the first ones to jump on their dicks. It.s fantastic.
All the attention wether negative or positive is welcome for me. Im not just a face in the crowd, Im a fucking monster in your midst.

You are right about that Goldblackfish. On vacation I met this married chick that was bold enough (after a few shots at the bar) to tell me that she had always fantasized about having sex with a man that was built like me. The fact that I had muscles and shaved my chest had her leaking in her pants. I never gave her my number but somehow she got my name from one of my friends. Weeks later I get this email from her. She said she google searched me. scary shit. I hope she isn't a rabbit boiler.

not ugly at all. I guess her husband is a prick to her but still...
my wife is good to me so why fuck that up, ya know?

oh man you guys hit it right on the head. Man I can remember being in those exact situations to the T. I agree as much as they put me "us" down it just shows me I am achieving what I wanted to many years ago reading an old MM or MD and watching Arnold in Conan or Red Star "i think the name is right the old movie with belushi when Arnold is a Russian.

The whole walking in a room an everyone looking at who I look at as I am going to kill them if they look me in the eye! hehe oh well f$ck them we know who we are and what we are doing

Back