Perfection Awaits...Back In Action

Guess what I'm going to say :D.....stats and cycle history bro or at least a link to an old thread :D

Well it's definately a leaner cycle with var and tren, should be interesting!

why adex for 12 weeks?

Also I will be doing a similar cycle around september/october. You going to make a log?

too short...run it for 10. i think its a little heavy for you but should be awesome. i will be running one much the same as soon as my var arrives.
250 test/week
75mg tren ace/edo
25mg var/ed

Perfection, ive also had the same problem with bulking and putting fat on my face. Did you cut after cycle and try to lose it?

You'll probably be satisfied w/ 40mg ED of Anavar (var). At 60mg the pumps were getting pretty hard.

Everyone's takin tren here!

I've heard of people suggesting to take .2 times your body weight in Var, so a 200lb man would be taking 40mg. I dont think this is something to follow strickly, but it sounds like a good theory if using it for the first time, you can always up the dose.

outlawtas2 said:
You'll probably be satisfied w/ 40mg ED of Anavar (var). At 60mg the pumps were getting pretty hard.

QUOTE]

yeah 75mg eod tren with 50mg ed winstrol made it so bad i could hardly train. couldnt train low back and couldnt walk on treadmill or pull a sled.

one of the reasons i keep oral doses lower now.

outlawtas2 said:

Everyone's takin tren here!
Tren is the resident whore....everyones poked it at least once.

Perfection Awaits said:
Lol, why u got so much red karma negro. I need to go check u out in the convo lounge. I have many old threads, look around.

Lol I'm a hated man....My threads even get deleted from the convo lounge.

I took Var at 20mg ED, 10mg am 10mg pm, even at those doses I felt like rock with good strength gains...I'm 200lbs so 40mg should suit you nicely...looks like a solid cycle..like it alot!!

I'd watch out for progest gyno from the tren so have some b6 handy, or maybe something stronger.

Lucky13 said:
Guess what I'm going to say :D.....stats and cycle history bro or at least a link to an old thread :D

Well it's definately a leaner cycle with var and tren, should be interesting!

Thank you, someone else who also believe in order to give proper cycle assistance some stats are needed and cycle history

Back