Perfection Awaits...Back In Action

Perfection Awaits said:
Good deal. I may drop the anavar dose down to like 40. idk. I am thinking about usuing GTP labs tren/prop combo, but i have not decided. I know u hate them, but i think i have a decent supplier if it is what i decide to do.

I dont know if all prop tren mixtures are as painful as the couture labs one i used. But couture is usually pretty good but that mixture was nothing short of the most painful gear ive ever had. And ive used decca at 500 mgs a cc and it was nothing compared to the prop tren mix.

outlawtas2 said:
You'll probably be satisfied w/ 40mg ED of Anavar (var). At 60mg the pumps were getting pretty hard.

Everyone's takin tren here!
I guess as outlaw said you could be satisfied with 40 mgs. But var is such a weak compound when compared to testosterone and trenbolone. IMO you should use atleast 60. One of my friends is running it at 100 w a gram of test and hes feeling it real nice.

Perfection Awaits said:
Good deal. I may drop the anavar dose down to like 40. idk. I am thinking about usuing GTP labs tren/prop combo, but i have not decided. I know u hate them, but i think i have a decent supplier if it is what i decide to do.

Why are you giving up on the home brew?

Back