pharmacom primobolan question

safa66

has anyone tried pharmacom primobolan, and how is it?

and has anyone tried the new bayer primobolan - rimobolan?

and balkan primo?

Pharmacom is supposedly an amazing lab. Never tried their products but you'd be hard pressed to find bad reviews. Recently pulled the trigger on some. Usually it's very expensive.

Last edited:
U will alway s hear or read SOME my man.... one dealer , be it gear cars boats or blow will ALWAYS see that there s some negativity to upset people w neg mind sets...nothing personal o p but this IS not something featured in
Consumer Reports

Honda say s their car s are more reliable than my Audi--- in time you will go with what u know.

U will alway s hear or read SOME my man.... one dealer , be it gear cars boats or blow will ALWAYS see that there s some negativity to upset people w neg mind sets...nothing personal o p but this IS not something featured in
Consumer Reports

Honda say s their car s are more reliable than my Audi--- in time you will go with what u know.

i found out some very bad reviews on their gear. but i know on every brand will be some bad reviews.
but compare to balkan or to the new rimobolan(that also have the risk of fakes)?

has anyone tried pharmacom primobolan, and how is it?

and has anyone tried the new bayer primobolan - rimobolan?

and balkan primo?

Man if you've got real primo, and lots of it I envy you. Run in high levels with test my body responds very well to primo, I just seem to get shit primo every time. The only thing that hardens me up like primo and gives that polished look of concrete or marble is long EQ cycles. EQ comes in lots of higher dosages now than back in the day when the vet stuff was in a fat bottle and was 50mg/ml. Primo is a great pre-contest drug when your body fat is down.
Tren also leans me out but I can't tolerate it at all.

I'm using primo100 enth from optimum pharma thd last 5 weeks and it seems to be working although this is my first run so I'm not sure quite what to expect. I'm using it as a bridge with trt test dose to keep most of the muscle I've put on the last year. It's claim to fame is that it's mild and easy on lipids etc while giving steady hard gains albeit slow

Back