Phoenix remedies. Is it legit? Pics added

Ajinkya

I'm getting tren which is of Phoenix remedies, I've heard it before but I don't know how is it.. can someone help

How is trusting your source a horrible idea ? Im really starting to wonder if you have ever picked up a dumbell let alone stabbed a needle in your ass . let's re cap some of your great advice's over the last few weeks
Don't do steroids if your under 200 pound ????
Don't trust your sources
Don't use gear that's clearly in date and usable
And jump on reps that know more than you that are trying to help people
Keep up the good work
do you relise how many underground labs there are you can't google them all if I'm buy ugl form oz If get bloods to confirm that the gear is legit or at this point I don't really need bloods to tell if the gear is working why wouldn't you trust your source
If the ugl in question is selling bunk gear people will not buy the gear the seller loses customers everyone loses but as you have probably never even used a steroid you wouldn't understand

Oh sorry your a chemistry major so of course you know what your talking about if how about you post up a few pics to show every one you know what your doing I'm sitting at 205 injured I will go down the road buy the local paper so you can see the date today and let's see who actually practices what they preach

First example
There was a lab in Australia called Lamborghini labs there gear was fantastic on par with the pharma gear I've used in the past once they were established as a good supplier alot of other ugls just re labeled their shit or under dosed gear as lambo labs so how would Google help you there?

Back