pic of me from about 4 months ago

simpllyhuge

just got started working out again in this pic. I think i just started some dbol and test up. Not my best but just browsing pics and its the only one i have, nuthing impressive but i figure its intresting to browse

left. actually i think this might have been longer ago. i wish i had pics from when i was actually not fooling around. I dont expect any good comments u cant see my legs which are bad any way and hadent been working out much

Fags...is this a bodybuilding website or a fucking hair stylist website? lets stick to bodybuilding, damn.

i have no idea to be honest i should be a lot bigger but i have learned alot since then. im probly like 185-195 5'7

Onswoll said:
Fags...is this a bodybuilding website or a fucking hair stylist website? lets stick to bodybuilding, damn.

Everythings relevant Onswoll, SIDES vs GAINS is the name of the game...Onswoll stay off this forum if your just going to bitch. :spank:

Dude, you are jacked, good job. If you are 5'7", then the guy next to you is a midget. Good size, good work.

oldballs, you have any details what so ever on ur avatar, it gets me every time.

oh ya is this too irrelevant onswolllllllllly?

hmlacrosse said:
oldballs, you have any details what so ever on ur avatar, it gets me every time.

oh ya is this too irrelevant onswolllllllllly?

Just a funny fat kid I found on the net...jolly fat people are funny, and I think he may have a touch of the down. Sorry to jack your thread.

You are proportioned well because you don't look like a midget. I would have placed you around 6'0 from the pic.

lol im not a midget im 5'7and 1'2 and im gonna juice that 1'2 for every penny its worth lol. im was gonna start up some gh but im having trouble getting non generic shit. i wanna just lean out, its hard getting big for me, i can only eat so much.

Back