Pics BEFORE First Cycle

Bro you look great at any age especially 20. But come on now, I dont beleive there is no gear involved there. If not my appologies and no offense but I've been at this along time and if thats all natural at the age of 20 then get ready for Mr. Olympia in your future.

ricky425 said:
Bro you look great at any age especially 20. But come on now, I dont beleive there is no gear involved there. If not my appologies and no offense but I've been at this along time and if thats all natural at the age of 20 then get ready for Mr. Olympia in your future.

that is possible being natty.... but Mr.O... I wouldn't go that far

I think you look good, but I am not too sure if you're natural. If you say you did a few prohormone cycles I would beleive you, maybe no juice but some hormones I beleive may have been used. Anyways regardless looking good keep up the good work and good luck on your cycle.

Say what you guys want, however I am 100% natural. I have NEVER used prohormones/AAS. I just competed in an OCB natural, tested show. However I did just begin my first cycle as of yesterday.

I opted to do one amp every 4 days. This should come out around 437mg a week, however you do loose a little with the amps. I should see some good gains with this.

bro, you're going to add some quality mass on that cycle. you're physique is going to be extremely impressive. If I could choose how I want to look, I'd say "like you" in your first pics. anything else is just that much better.

/no homo.

btw, I also want to go for the "fitness model" look but maybe a bit bigger. I just don't have the genetics for it. I think wherever you end up with your physique is pretty much what I will want my physique to look like.

good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:
non-stop said:
Say what you guys want, however I am 100% natural. I have NEVER used prohormones/AAS. I just competed in an OCB natural, tested show. However I did just begin my first cycle as of yesterday.

Those tests are a joke you can take orals with will clear out in a few weeks before competition, there are ways to mask things, plus it is very expensive to test on every kind of steroid so most organizations dont test you on everything, ever noticed how 70 percent of athletes get busted for Deca, stupid move on their part. Testing means nothing.

MENTZER said:
Those tests are a joke you can take orals with will clear out in a few weeks before competition, there are ways to mask things, plus it is very expensive to test on every kind of steroid so most organizations dont test you on everything, ever noticed how 70 percent of athletes get busted for Deca, stupid move on their part. Testing means nothing.

Dude if it makes you feel better about yourself to accuse me of juicing go right ahead. The fact of the matter is, I have not ever used prohormones or Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) until about 3 days ago. But please keep the comments coming.

See Mentzer is one of those guys who thinks anyone that looks better than him (which isn't saying much) is on 3g's of gear a week. Don't pay any attention to him.

non-stop said:
My genetics have taken me this far but my gains have slowed drastically, I knew the day would come sooner or later so I figured why not give it a shot? Im not going to do anything crazy, but I deffinately want to try it.
lol you are only 20. But do whatever you want.

You look great man and looks like you know what you are doing with diet and training.

non-stop said:
Would you guys advise taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well? If so when and how much?

i'm in the middle of my second cycle right now, I'm not using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and I feel my cycle is going better than my first cycle in which I did use it... recovery, we'll see what the deal is down the road

if you're going to use it, run it ~250iu e5d

well i already started, im 5 days in...you guys really think i should be using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) weekly, even with such a low level cycle? I was thinking of using it once or twice a month...

Back