pics of a fat, bloated needsize.....

actually I am meeting with a trainer soon, but right now the diet is my own. Its basically egg whites, chicken, steak, tuna, oatmeal, potatoes, and EFAs, around 3000-3200 calories
pissed out 10lbs the first week

damn, lookin thick and very proportionate, What do you do besides diet to get your waste to lose so much going contest? Is it all diet? or do you stop training abs, obliques and do cardio too? btw great progress.

1BdMfkr said:
damn, lookin thick and very proportionate, What do you do besides diet to get your waste to lose so much going contest? Is it all diet? or do you stop training abs, obliques and do cardio too? btw great progress.

just diet and cardio, i train abs all year to keep up core strength, obliques and stuff i dont bother with as the super heavy deads and squats without a belt take care of that, last show they came out awesome

gymrat, looking at london, and windsor if I can get ready in time

Lets see some more pics. Its real encouragment seeing other people do it.... if only my body could cut on 1 calorie. Thats right seems now matter how little I eat and how much I do cardio I cannot get under 225, thats from 268.

Back