Pics o'me....

the first thing that pops out in my mind is your back. i would work on getting it a little bit thicker to get up to par with the rest of your body. otherwise your looking pretty solid. 178 at 5 5 is a good weight.

evansss said:
the first thing that pops out in my mind is your back. i would work on getting it a little bit thicker to get up to par with the rest of your body. otherwise your looking pretty solid. 178 at 5 5 is a good weight.

what evan said on the back. shoulders too. legs look thick and strong. what is it you're trying to do. cut, bulk? like evan said good weight at 5'5.

btw. polka dot shorts and pink stools ftw.

I'm just trying to look good and stacked. I think I am at the weight I want to be. I'm just trying to look even and build definition. Maybe tone up.

The pic was at my moms house, hence the pink benches. My mother also bought me those boxers lol.

at first glance, the lack of shoulders immediately jumps out at me, or shoulder width i should say

I don't really know the right way to pose. Here are some attempts. Let me know if they help. I got to find some better delt and back workouts. Any suggestions?

dude i feel ya....

those second pics are better in my opinion, you look great....side raises and military presses will surely build those shoulders wider and thicker...shrugs too, keep squattin..

50 rep chins.....start out with em on every back work out and if ya feel like it toss em in on days your not working your back.
Thing is, do 50 chins no matter how many sets they take ya....your lats will start to flare out.
Side laterals will get those dshoulders round on the outside widening you up.
You have a solid base, keep up the work.
The key is consistency and remember....a lost workout is never made up.

Gator

1st pics sucked;2nd ones r good;Need to work on delts(do your laterals light,strict-with almost a completely straighta arm) ang your back BIG TIME! YOU look like your'e thick,you need the chins that Gator prescrbed 100%-He was on the money-then some seated rows,sqeezing your shoulder-blades tgether @ the end. Concentrate on form & sqeezing your scapula on every back movement. Your back wout should look like:

CHINS:
1 set no weight
2 sets w/weight 8-10 good reps
1 set w/weight till failure then drop the weight and rep out w/body wieght.

DEADS:
4 sets pyramiding up in weight,until failure each set w/a drop set on tour 4th set. (down to 5-6 reps) reps should pyramid down:12,10,8,5-6 drop to 135 & go nuts

One arm rows (or barbell rows):
same as deads except don't go under 8 good reps .

v-grip pulldowns:
3 sets pyramid w/drop-don't go under 10 reps

wide seated rows:
(Hands one hand wider than shoulders) 3 sets,don't go under 9-10 reps

Your legs are impressive, but I pretty much agree with the rest of the replies. Back and medial delts to get that V-taper look to you. The second round of pics also look like you are holding more water or there is an increase in bodyfat. Reducing some fat will also give you that shape if your waste is narrower.

NightSonic said:
I don't really know the right way to pose. Here are some attempts. Let me know if they help. I got to find some better delt and back workouts. Any suggestions?

Not a good pose to show delts but it definately looks like there lacking none the less, with delt excercises good form is sooo important, don't play the high weights game with delts a damaged rotator cuff is no joke I've seen plenty of guys with great delts lifting very low weight.

Wanted to do an update. I haven't posted on the forum in a while--- but I have still been hitting the gym hard. There was a year or two where I was dating someone and got to 200--- not in a good way. I've done a few cycles, adjusted my work out and this is what I got. When I first posted I was 5'5
178 Pound

THe only difference is age--- weight is still around the same 184. Haven't done a cycle in a few years. What do you guys think I could work on? Not the best at posing.

View attachment 560092View attachment 560093View attachment 560094View attachment 560095View attachment 560096

great progress mate. Upper chest looks a little bit less formed than your lower so I'd imagine you aren't doing incline chest or as effectively as your other exercises. Though, no pics of your back this time...

Back