pics

bump with a few more pics. sitting at 188lbs, 5'10. actually think i am leaner than i appear to be in the pics. iphone and a scratched/dirty mirror isnt the ideal scenario to show progress. critiques welcome.

lol. just hatin

i have no shame in admitting that my legs are lacking compared to my upper body, but they are a work in progress and definitely not neglected. got a good amount of muscle on my quads/hams and improving every week :)

bump with a few more pics. sitting at 188lbs, 5'10. actually think i am leaner than i appear to be in the pics. iphone and a scratched/dirty mirror isnt the ideal scenario to show progress. critiques welcome.

Damn bro, hows your diet>?

Damn bro, hows your diet>?

bro to be honest i eat whatever i want really. burgers A LoT, also lots of chicken, steak, mashed potatoes, rice, pasta, shakes. im a picky eater, but im blessed with a great metabolism. ive always been so skinny so i have to eat dirty to gain weight. i do zero cardio

Damn! Those shoulders are sick!
Good job man.

thanks guys. if i posted my diet i thin you would all hate me or think im lieing.

dadawg my "jelquing" exercises usually get handled when your girlfriend stops by.

has anyone had luck, or heard of anyones results for a 3 day split twice a week, one day off in the middle?

I dont know why I posted here, I will find the proper place.

Back