pics

i have done squat for a long time now since about 4month i only do natural training, like no weight only push up dips pull up and more

i am 21 i have done big shit in juice last year my cycles are in this board it was like one very big but it was not at this time that i gain the most cause when i had juice nothing was clear around me, i had many problems at the same time so i didnt take that much weight my progress last year while on juice where same that natural now lol

Last edited:
lebanner92 said:
i am 21 i have done big shit in juice last year my cycles are in this board it was like one very big but it was not at this time that i gain the most cause when i had juice nothing was clear around me, i had many problems at the same time so i didnt take that much weight my progress last year while on juice where same that natural now lol

That's easy for you to say. I can't even begin to decode this. Does anyone have connections at the NSA so we can break this? A multi-layered logarithm and a bottle of Jack Daniels should do it.--Penny

Penny said:
That's easy for you to say. I can't even begin to decode this. Does anyone have connections at the NSA so we can break this? A multi-layered logarithm and a bottle of Jack Daniels should do it.--Penny

yeah, he said the juice didnt work.

Juice and pushups isn't much of a combination bro, 180 pounds? You should be all natural and easily be able to weigh more if you would eat right.

Good luck

Back