Picture of Bullseye

Looking good brotha. What are your stats?
thanks man,

im 6'5,around 260-270ish,17%BF?,not really sure

I thought you'd be bigger ha just kiddin, fuckin shrek big ole boy
yea i am small lol,j/k im southern bred and southern raised on a farm of cornbread,meat and potatoes and farmed all my life lol

You look good for you age man, very good.
Probably the best i have ever seen anyone at your age to be honest.
Brother i really appreciate your comment,it means alot,i started in the gym in January of 2006 and wanted to be in the best shape of my life,and ive worked my ass off to get where i am,i still want to be better,but ive came along way,and im 45,and i feel good about how i look for my age,i know i see guys that i grew up with all the time,andim just shocked,and they hardly ever recognize me,not bragging,but they dont take care of thierself,im just glad im headed in the right direction......thanks again man

Makes you look like a power lifter. I should start using them. When I'm doing shoulder shruGs with 150lb dumbells its hard to holdvthem

Makes you look like a power lifter. I should start using them. When I'm doing shoulder shruGs with 150lb dumbells its hard to holdvthem

yea when i started powerliting heavy i started using them,really helps my wrist,and grips,i also use 36" wrist wrap when i bench heavy,they also help alot,i get my stuff from a great powerlitfing site

Looking good (and huge) man!

note to self: Don't piss off Bullseye...

Southern born and bred here too! Take my sweet tea with 5g of creatine haha

Looking good (and huge) man!

note to self: Don't piss off Bullseye...

Southern born and bred here too! Take my sweet tea with 5g of creatine haha

thanks brother!!!! yea i used to get told that about pissing me off when i used to be a bouncer lol:insane2:

Back