Pictures..

i bet u hate those tattoos now...i would say bulk up before u get lean, but u def. have some fat to lose, keep up the work.

Looks like you got banned from that other site. Hopefully you and your hitler avatar will get the boot from here soon as well. By the way, you're fat.

yeah u should hurry up and hit some cardio not to mention a cycle , u look very watery even for no aas. and whats with ur adolf hitler avatar?thats major gay

Hawaiian Silky said:
Looks like you got banned from that other site. Hopefully you and your hitler avatar will get the boot from here soon as well. By the way, you're fat.

Ditto.

yikes you guys are viscious w/ the feedback....... i agree w/ the critiques (high bf...etc.), but i dont see why you gotta flame him for posting pics of where he's at. I'd say you could probably get alot more naturally before crossing over to the dark side, may need to clean the diet up a bit if you haven't already, so you don't get fatter, but i'd keep bulking naturally otherwise and not worry so much about cutting until you get the size and strenght range your looking for. Besides its winter and long sleeves n baggy close are in.

Jumbo said:
yikes you guys are viscious w/ the feedback....... i agree w/ the critiques (high bf...etc.), but i dont see why you gotta flame him for posting pics of where he's at. I'd say you could probably get alot more naturally before crossing over to the dark side, may need to clean the diet up a bit if you haven't already, so you don't get fatter, but i'd keep bulking naturally otherwise and not worry so much about cutting until you get the size and strenght range your looking for. Besides its winter and long sleeves n baggy close are in.

We're just going at our favorite whipping boy from the convo lounge, don't be alarmed.

Jumbo said:

The dude had a hitler avatar up for a long time. Plus he's an asshole.

londonhunk said:
The Hitler aviatar was meant as a joke, shitface..

a joke we could do w/ out, i think dead baby jokes are funnier then anything regarding hitler........thats not saying much either.

Jumbo you must not have children. Id rather be gassed and beaten to death than have my son die even a nice gracefull death.

Cool pics.

Why u get banned from the other board. U seem like such a sweet, kind yung man in that Eddie Haskel kinda way!

Gator :druggie:

Jumbo said:
a joke we could do w/ out, i think dead baby jokes are funnier then anything regarding hitler........thats not saying much either.

What's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby in a clown suit.

Back