Pictures..

Hawaiian Silky said:
you don't have any idea what you're talkin about

Its a matter of opinion so there is no, "right" or "wrong." I've been to the convo lounge and all I could see is angry teenagers taking turns calling each other gay.

Golgo13 said:
Its a matter of opinion so there is no, "right" or "wrong." I've been to the convo lounge and all I could see is angry teenagers taking turns calling each other gay.

It's sad that we don't have your sophistication.

At the moment to get leaner, round-about 8% if i can , and then to bulk up from there..Ive already lost 8kgs since i took those last pics.So I must be on the right track..BTW your pics and posts that you do are very inspirational PRL.

Update.

MPPM said:
update londonskunk?

As requested. havent really changed my diet as yet.Recently book a book called Diatia, so I'm going to do the cutting/diet cycle, what ever you want to call it..and see from there.

londonhunk said:
You have given me the motivation to train even harder.Your gonna be laughing on the other side of your face in a few months time.
Why would you want to prove yourself. Especially to some guys on the internet you will never meet anyway.
I hope you train because you like it and not because some dumb fuck called you small!?

Anyway, all natural? You look good. Lose some fat and you are 100% ready for the beach. Chicks will love your physique.

Lauw said:
Why would you want to prove yourself. Especially to some guys on the internet you will never meet anyway.
I hope you train because you like it and not because some dumb fuck called you small!?

Anyway, all natural? You look good. Lose some fat and you are 100% ready for the beach. Chicks will love your physique.

Sweet!! I love you man.

Well, if you physique would suck I would make fun of you too.
But your physique doesn’t suck. Okay, you are nowhere near the physique of a competitive bodybuilder. But according to my gf this is the type of physique lots of women dig. You just have to lose a bit of bodyfat.

very average physique at best .. sorry. You lack size and you're carrying too much BF to show what you do have. Keep training you'll get there.

londonhunk said:
At the moment to get leaner, round-about 8% if i can , and then to bulk up from there..Ive already lost 8kgs since i took those last pics.So I must be on the right track..BTW your pics and posts that you do are very inspirational PRL.
Future reference....use lbs instead of kgs and get a tan. Gats good size but u still look like a motorcycle gang fag. Keep up the hard work and u will achieve ur goals.

Gator :druggie:

I like this guy. I know I said some pretty bad shit about him in this thread when it first started, I think it's all been deleted. But the guy has the balls to post his pic, and after getting his balls busted, posted another.

Insane_Man said:
I like this guy. I know I said some pretty bad shit about him in this thread when it first started, I think it's all been deleted. But the guy has the balls to post his pic, and after getting his balls busted, posted another.
Me too...he knows im just fuckin around.

Back