Pin pain, PIP and going to failure.

crazyfmike

I've never seen so much skuawk about injection "pain" as the last few months and seems to be getting worse.

Stick a piece of metal on your body I am sure there is a sensation...but pain? WTF ??? Really?

PIP (post injection pain) is another story. PIP is days after an injection a guy walks like he got hit with a baseball bat (yes there is some thing wrong).

Now back to "is this going hurt" crap. Fuck yes it will hurt if you don't what pain is. Come train with CFM for one set I'll teach you what real pain is going to failure on just one set.

The great thing about pain: it feels so good when it stops hurting.

Now grab your nuts and STFU.

Liking is kind of gay with the heart, but whatever. Great post. I am very lucky between my script test and PEA I have never had PIP.

Its great that crazyfmike calls it like he sees it. I sit here reading all these stupid as shit threads everyday, and just shrug them off and think fuck everybody on here is a rookie on there first cycle. I've become numb to all the bitching. Glad you call people out on this shit. Everybody is on here for a reason, to be the baddest mutherfucker that they can be. Thats not gonna be easy, and its gonna take some balls. So I agree be fucking men and STFU. By the way Mike I'm jacked on PEA also. Shit is rediculious.

I draw with an 18. The first time i forgot to switch tips and inject....was also my last. Of course, it didn't help that it had also been pushed into two vials. Imagine trying to push a dull finish nail into your ass....yeah. It was like that.

Lol first injection tion was old school sust 250 readyjects. Didn't know there was other things outside 18g.
Seems like peeps think u just Do this painless injection and u grow 20 pounds. Don't want to suffer at the gym or at home but wanna b big. It's like Coleman said. "If was easy everyone would Do it". Lol

LOLOLOLOL......i agree. Obviously these dudes never used the DECA AND SUS pre-loads circa late eighties that had 18ga 1-1/2" pins. I've seen plumbing in mexican bathroom's that were smaller diameter. Fuck the PIP, it took a week just to stop the bleeding........

I am sure I offended someone with this thread.

Suck that up too.

2,000 posts right here and 1,999 of them offended someone.

The first time I injected I used the 18ga. Never again...

You should dispense with the needles and just go ahead and use a harpoon, damn! I always use a 23gauge needle. If ever somebody tried to jack your gear at the gym at least you could use the 18 for self defense lol...

It makes you wonder what sort of lives these people lead. How easy are their lives that they act like PIP is such a horrible thing? Now, I've had PIP, hit nerves, etc...and none of it is really all that bad compared to many other things I put myself through. These guys should quit their moaning or figure out a way to infuse their tampons in a bit of test.

You should dispense with the needles and just go ahead and use a harpoon, damn! I always use a 23gauge needle. If ever somebody tried to jack your gear at the gym at least you could use the 18 for self defense lol...

It sure as hell felt like a harpoon, lol

Ive done the same thing drawing with a 18 thats a bitch if some guys think a sharp 23 or 25 hurts they would scream like a little girl when they stick a dull sword in their ass

Second pin in my glute had pip for weeks FMLuck now pinning quads no fucking pain at all and can jab myself all day long

Juicing and being a Metrosexual crybaby isn't consistent.

My dad's "hug" was: "pull my finger son" or messing up my hair. This culture of raising boys to be girls is fucking BS.

Be glad that shit hurts, be glad you can take it over and over and laugh about with other men.

This younger generation of girlie boy s IS nauseating.

Not only do they have zero pain tolerance but they think they should not even be UNCOMFORTABLE. Their unappreciative little smart ass way about them is so bad I can t hardly contain myself.

You inject (stab) an exogenous substance into your body it s gonna be uncomfortable.

When I do 18 plates on leg presses I know my knee is gonna swell and I ll hurt for a couple days. But I ll get a new knee in a year or two...you got to get to a point where you do not MIND the pain..but expect it, embrace it and reap the rewards bearing it, will bring.

PIP pussies..you rarely see me on these threads as I promised the bosses as a mod I d be nnot as big of an asshole as I used to be...on here :)

Back