pin price

Jay C

how much do you pay for pins? im confused i see all types of different prices here in town?

whats a good price because i think i just hit the score of a lifetime!!! ill tell later!! dont worry ill give you the secrets!

sorry kind of excited.

I am new here but not new to the steroid world, i thought that source posting was very bad. Don't source post even for pinz. UCAdaddy, when you source post you attact attention to the site and the board.

Rhino58 said:
I am new here but not new to the steroid world, i thought that source posting was very bad. Don't source post even for pinz. UCAdaddy, when you source post you attact attention to the site and the board.

I don't see this as source posting. someone asked for comparative prices and then someone else said they get them OTC cause it is legal in the state they are in. Where do you see source posting? not trying to flame you. just curious how you see this as source posting.

ricerocket said:
I don't see this as source posting. someone asked for comparative prices and then someone else said they get them OTC cause it is legal in the state they are in.

Correct. There is no problem with discussing syringe vendors.

Untrue, posting of any sort that provides illegal drug parafanila(wrong spelling) is source posting. This source provides needles and syringes, which are illegal to obtain without a prescription in the United States. Posting of those sites is just bad. I have spent a long time on AR so i am not a newbie,but that is considered source posting.

Last edited:
$10 for a box of 100 BD 3cc 22g Leur-Lok Precision-Glide syringes w/needle.

Insurance is a wonderful thing.

Rhino58 said:
Untrue, posting of any sort that provides illegal drug parafanila(wrong spelling) is source posting. This source provides needles and syringes, which are illegal to obtain without a prescription in the United States. Posting of those sites is just bad. I have spent a long time on AR so i am not a newbie,but that is considered source posting.

Listen.......the ONLY Source Posting we are concerned about is where Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are being sold, and we DO NOT allow that.

Rhino58 said:
This source provides needles and syringes, which are illegal to obtain without a prescription in the United States.

I buy them OTC in South Carolina all the time. I believe we have been part of the United States ever since "The War Of Northern Aggression".
:moon:

well the state i live in syringes are OTC. and i thought i was getting a steal at 13.00 for 100 at wally world. WALMART baby.

oh well i guess walgreens was just jipping me bad at .37 per syringe.

oh well. sorry i was source posting. it will never happen again. lol

Back