Pinn update ......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinnHead

I just wanted you guys to know that I still haven't heard anything. My honest opinion is that they got popped, but I just don't know. I have told guys for several weeks to go retrieve their money if it were available. It really sux to the guys who didn't get your orders. I didn't lose any money, but I never received anything for the last 6 weeks of work I did for them, including the contest. I really can't complain too much because Pinn and JB were really, really good to me for the last year. I do not believe they purposely scammed because they quit collecting money long before all this came about. I am going to take my Pinn support avi down but I really like this site and would like to continue posting. Again, I truly feel bad to the guys who lost out on orders.

Is it me or did this all seem to coincide with that big bust in Arkansas also?? I believe in the article section here on Ology, there was an story about a bust in Nov.. involving sending $$ to China and some Canadian UGL.

So this whole dilemma came to an end... they had a good run. Got a couple of orders in the past and their stuff were pretty legit... JB seemed like a stand up guy so i would assume he'll make it right by the people who paid and never got their orders.

PinnHead, i actually emailed you a couple of weeks asking about them, not sure if you got my email.

Good luck finding a decent lab now especially that it took some major effort finding Pinn.

Last edited:
Is it me or did this all seem to coincide with that big bust in Arkansas also?? I believe in the article section here on Ology, there was an story about a bust in Nov.. involving sending $$ to China and some Canadian UGL.

Interesting thought. The guys in Arkansas were getting straight powder delivered from China...you thinking that Pinn and these guys were buying from the same supplier?

It would be a waste of resources to go after all the small fish if they already got the whale and shut the lab down

Whether that's him or not I'm wondering how you stay under the radar for 7 years. That's ALOT of raws going through customs. I would not have been flashing them rides and I would be friends with my neighbors.

Shame I was gonna order from them for the first time within the month. Time to find a new domestic source.

Im a skepic for sure. I dont believe in coincidence. It just makes me wonder when u see a couple UGL's go down at the same time. Seems the China connection to some of the more recent busts is becoming an increasingly more common, than not, denominator.

That sucks but guess it's gonna happen eventually once the orders start getting up there in numbers.

I lost 4k to them. RIP Pinn

Wow, that's brutal. My condolences, hopefully they can pull some kind of legal wizardry to get back in business.

That sucks but guess it's gonna happen eventually once the orders start getting up there in numbers.

Wow, that's brutal. My condolences, hopefully they can pull some kind of legal wizardry to get back in business.
If they will magically will appear again these days, you should be extra careful...
Remember that Axio comeback with 40% discount right after the bust...
It was another trick and many people put themselves in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back