Pinnacle is giving away another $200 gift certificate

best one yet

Whoever can prove they've positively repped Pinnacle in the past with links. Most linked threads mentioning pinnacle positively prior to this day on Steroidology gets the 200. Heck they've earned it.

View attachment 555018

I like the naked pic one too. Heck do my idea and that one all in ine it'd be awesome. If you like this pic you'll pick mine. If you don't you're gay. Hahahah

Last edited:
Post picture of yourself and the one who seems to need gear the most wins :) I'll win for sure then HUE HUE HUE!!! On a serious note I say everyone posts up the most ridiculous/impressive workout video for themselves. I.e. squat 400lbs on a bosu ball, while naked, while singing "I will survive", all while sipping on a beer through a silly straw...

idk...

Pinnacle _could_ just have a sale and then we'd all benefit? :shoot4: If that isn't an option I go with nfl score!

Whoever can prove they've positively repped Pinnacle in the past with links. Most linked threads mentioning pinnacle positively prior to this day on Steroidology gets the 200. Heck they've earned it.

View attachment 555018

I like the naked pic one too. Heck do my idea and that one all in ine it'd be awesome. If you like this pic you'll pick mine. If you don't you're gay. Hahahah

Reps for this picture :)

Give it to the guy who pays the most child support per month. Has to be able to prove it. The $200 would go to a guy that could really use the help building his cycle and trying to do the right thing in life

I'm still not certain. But what do you guys think about picking the total points in an NFL game? When I start the thread it will be first come first served, meaning you only get one number. So you would have 30 guys who would have a legitimate shot at winning.

See whom has the largest orders from pinn, within a year, a well as post about the gains and and.cycle.usage from them!! To show everyone pinns the best!!

I'm still not certain. But what do you guys think about picking the total points in an NFL game? When I start the thread it will be first come first served, meaning you only get one number. So you would have 30 guys who would have a legitimate shot at winning.

Football? What's that?

I say no. Keep it gym-related.

Arent there any upcoming national/international BB-competitions or anything, where we could pot the winner?

There would probably be a lot of ties this way, maybe the total of the scores on all the NFL games played Sunday ?

Back