Pinnacle is giving away another $200 gift certificate

We all get in a circle and see who last the longest? Since we're all gay for each other.. It wouldn't be gay as long as we say no homo..

On a serious note, I think benefitting knowledge would be most practical. Not as fun as the circle jerk or naked pictures but I didn't join this site for those.

So, I would say whoever comes up with the most basic, straight to the point explanation of a single compound (Testosterone, Adex, Clen, etc.) with the benefits, risks and who should/shouldn't use them.

That would mean that all u experienced guys get a huge advantage over us fresh-meats!

And I want that certificate so bad that I can taste Tyrone Biggums

That would mean that all u experienced guys get a huge advantage over us fresh-meats!

And I want that certificate so bad that I can taste Tyrone Biggums

It would force contestants to do research on their own, benefiting not only the contestant but the site with an accumulation of information.

Pick a city or state in the US. And who ever guesses the right city or state wins. And maybe periodically give hints.....It gets Cold(northern hemisphere). By the Beach(near the coast). Where people marry their kin(southern states). Haha Just kidding and no offense to those in the south. Im from the south.

So far I like the idea about the sporting event and picking the score or something fun like that. Maybe we could have a few prizes tied into that.

Either sink JBs battle ship...
Letters A-G
Numbers 1-50 for each letter
He/you pick a letter and number
Or yeah...sees who comes closest to Sundays games or monday nights game

Last edited:
So far I like the idea about the sporting event and picking the score or something fun like that. Maybe we could have a few prizes tied into that.
o_O I may actually win something :)

To take that further I'd say the Thanksgiving day games would be a logical option. All the games look to be pretty even and most of us will be off of work and able to watch. You could do multiple games and winners could be chosen based on how close they were cumulatively in all the games or on an individual game basis.

Maybe a small prize winner for whoever has the best thanksgiving spread as well.. lol

I dont watch NFL (or whatever now u are talking about), so that puts me in an dis-advantage.
I though this was a AAS/gym-forum, not a "sit back home and watch TV"-forum? :)

I dont watch NFL (or whatever now u are talking about), so that puts me in an dis-advantage.
I though this was a AAS/gym-forum, not a "sit back home and watch TV"-forum? :)

it's supposed to be but nobody wants the contest to be anything related to the gym lol. go figure

Back