Pinnacle Labs or Asia Pharma?

Pinnacle without a doubt, I could do three pinn cycles for the price of one cycle at AP. No thanks...

Pinnacle Labs for me. Now the whole HG augment can Pinnacle produce large sterile volume's of product to supply the masses like AP no! Can they produce a sterile quality product for a smaller group of users you dam right they can, and to save my ass money this is why I will stick to quality UGL's, and this isn't pocket change its thousands of dollars when you look at running an advanced cycle.

Are you safer with HG than a UGL product of course your are, its up to you to do the research and decide on what you want to buy, I will go UGL.

Last edited:
UGL Pinnacle for me!

Pinnacle isn't the garden variety UGL, or brewed in a bathtub. These are skilled guys in an ultra clean environment. GWP is a nice label, but sterile is sterile to me and especially at 1/3 the cost, the best raws around and 3 days to me.

Nothing against AP, if you want "higher end" Thai FDA approved gear then they are the place. For equal quality, imo, gear at much less cost then Pinnacle is the obvious choice.

Both great places and liked by Ology!

if i lived overseas asia p, but since i don't pinnacle because i'd be too nervous ordering from an international source

dunno about asia pharm with the international shipping. pinnacle has great feed back on this forum. although other forums have said theyve gone belly up

anybody mind pm'ing me theses guys links, would greatly appriciate. My current cycle that ill be starting soon was a one time thing from that source as he is moving away so now i an s.o.l. for my next one

^are u guys fucking kidding me!? Lemme tell you like this.......YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET HOOKED UP WITH A SOURCE WHEN YOU BOTH HAVE 8 AND 5 POSTS! STOP ASKING

Back