PINNACLE Labs SALE!!! Site completed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinnacle@Rep

Muscles can't stop this..
EDIT: Well it appears all you bros just got LUCKY!!!! I don't get it but it is what it is. Looks like it seems a bit unfair to all the bros that only Z's UNLUCKY clients get to reap benefit of this sale so PACMAN says screw it and EVERYONE can partake in the 25% off SALE.
So Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT 2: Due to the Canadian Guy that Hellsman knows.......... Canadians are now in store for a 35% discount. As pinnacle is offering 25% and the Domestic Canadian guy is offering 10% you canadians are in LUCK. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Due to the recent loss of Z and the unfortunate situation with MANY bros here on the board not receiving their orders and or getting lower than par gear at the "End" of the Z deal.........
Pinnacle Labs has decided to step up and offer any and all of Z's clients a sale on Pinnacle products for the problems they have encountered due to Z's departure!!!!
This is simply a show of good faith that bros do have a lab that they can count on and can trust. It is unfortunate the situation but either way this is what Pinn has to offer to help those who loss at least recoup a bit of their losses. May not be alot to some but for those that it is, here you go.

From all the guys at Pinnacle they really are here to show class and quality among the bros!!!

This sale as I am told is ONLY for Z clients whom have ran into issues with lost orders or under par gear!

Last edited:
25 % off for all uncle z clients

BUT!!!!!! BUT!!!!!

Pac_Man that is not fair to the other members man!!! I am going on the record right now asking you to extend this to all the boards and to everyone!!! Not just uncle Z guys. Although they do deserve it so do the rest of us and many of us are LOYAL!! returning clients..

EXTEND TO EVERYONE!! pretty plz ;)

Well my last cycle was z's EP Line. I felt that it was way underdosed. This was a while back though. I wonder if I qualify..

Sale is now open to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess it doesn't work out to be fair on all the bros so............. Pacman says it's open to EVERYONE.

BTW, Pac just said that the COUPON thing is now fixed and can be used by EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my last cycle was z's EP Line. I felt that it was way underdosed. This was a while back though. I wonder if I qualify..

Matters not now my brother!!!! EVERYONE qualifies thank Zeek as I'm sure he put Pacman up to this!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back