pinning bis & tris (and other alternative sites)

lol about to do a ventrogluteal injection. just got all pussy and held off for a minute to recheck my diagrams and shit.

lol.

must be all the posts about var only cycles rubbing off on me!

lol thought i had it. injected slow like i usually do. got the 1" 25g needle about half way in maybe a bit more and then felt a twinge shoot through my leg and up my spine! d'oh! pulled out. will try again in a bit. really thought i had it and it felt good going in at first.

FRACK

lol thought i had it. injected slow like i usually do. got the 1" 25g needle about half way in maybe a bit more and then felt a twinge shoot through my leg and up my spine! d'oh! pulled out. will try again in a bit. really thought i had it and it felt good going in at first.

FRACK

hahahaha. you pussy.

the first time i tried a ventro glute i put 3ml of some 500mg/ml test enan i had brewed up. Within 6 hours i was lying on the floor and couldn't walk. I was cursing the name of whoever told me about this damn spot.

The next inject i did the same gear in my glute. 6 hours later the same shit. So i heated again and refiltered and it was the gear. The hormone hadn't disolved completely. lol

Next shot in the ventro glute was like i didn't even inject anything.

That spot is weird, but once you get it, its the best spot ever.

^^^^^ hahahahaha ROFL lucky that wasnt prop!

I agree its a weird spot, once you get it its the best. I dont know why it was hard for me to find, its actually really easy...............

I agree its a weird spot, once you get it its the best. I dont know why it was hard for me to find, its actually really easy...............

prop never bothered me. only things ever hurt was

1. 50ml QV test enan
2. Water-based Stan
3. That shit i posted above.

I think its a weird spot because back when i first read about it the diagrams all showed the hand positioned from below fingers facing up, which, unless you're Rubber Man, you can't possibly do yourself.

The way Glub expleained it would've made it alot easier back then for me. Plus, i love to sway back and forth.

haha thanks for the vote of confidence guys. i swapped needles and jabbed again about an inch away in what seemed like a thicker area. needle went in smooth this time, no intruding on any nerve space this time.

3ml went in smooth. we'll see.

I just meant your lucky it wasnt half dissolved prop. Now that would suck. I know cause ive done it before. I mistakenly left the the beaker on top of the fridge after I filtered it!

EZ im with RJ fuck the diagram, just sway back and forth and look for the bulge, pin there. Its a lot bigger area than the diagram shows.

Last edited:
I just meant your lucky it wasnt half dissolved prop. Now that would suck. I know cause ive done it before. I mistakenly left the the beaker on top of the fridge after I filtered it!

EZ im with RJ fuck the diagram, just sway back and forth and look for the bulge, pin there. Its a lot bigger area than the diagram shows.

thanks.

yeah it's definitely a nice thick area just all of the diagrams of IM spots showed that space between your fingers like if you didn't pin there you'd hit something.

just funny that i hit a nerve my first time i was too far in the front though and i think the angle of the needle was off.

i moved it back and up about an inch away and jabbed into the depths it was fine.

i will definitely put this area to use with regularity!

Hey so do you use a 1 inch pin or 1.5 inch for the ventro glute?? Just curious.

i use a 25g 1" for everything.

I have used some 25g 1inch and also 23g inch. But I can tell you I think it is worth pinning with a 25 even though it takes longer for the test to go into the site. Just seems like those 23g have been a little more painful than usual lately.

I just don't want to build up scar tissue especially since I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and will be pinning for a long, long, time. I rotate sites quite a bit but I don't want scar tissue to be an issue.

I have used some 25g 1inch and also 23g inch. But I can tell you I think it is worth pinning with a 25 even though it takes longer for the test to go into the site. Just seems like those 23g have been a little more painful than usual lately.

I just don't want to build up scar tissue especially since I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and will be pinning for a long, long, time. I rotate sites quite a bit but I don't want scar tissue to be an issue.

i actually find the initial jabbing pain as i puncture the skin is worse with the 25g than 23g. weird.... dunno why that is. all terumo so go figure.

i use all 25g 1" now though. i have a few 23g 1.5" but i prefer the 1" and the 25g just seems like it'll scar less. i actually don't notice much difference between the two as far as getting the gear out.

i draw with 21 or 22g 1" or 1.5"

I've only been using 21g 1" and just picked up some 23 & 25g 1" which is a nice treat.

I'm about to pick up some of the 29g from RUI for my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and think I'll pick up some of their 18g 1.5" for drawing.

My 21's are B-D and the 23 & 25's are Turemo.

The B-D's are nice but I like the quality even better with the Turemo's.

ventro gluteal is now officially my new favorite spot.

SLIGHTLY ever so slightly sore to the touch today after jabbing yesterday. otherwise i am golden grahams awesome new pin site yay expanded my base to 10 sites

Put 1ml into my left bicep last night with a 29g 5/8 slin pin.. No pain at all and for the first time using a slin pin I'd have to say it's too fidgety , especially working the skinny plunger while trying to keep the syringe straight..

I'll keep the slins for 1/2 ml doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only , and everything else will be 25g pins on 3cc syringes , varying between 5/8 and 1 inch in length..

biceps is definately a good place to pin..

ventro gluteal is now officially my new favorite spot.

SLIGHTLY ever so slightly sore to the touch today after jabbing yesterday. otherwise i am golden grahams awesome new pin site yay expanded my base to 10 sites

awesome man!

the best part about it is that you'll only notice the soreness when you lay down on that hip. You won't even notice it during leg workouts!

awesome man!

the best part about it is that you'll only notice the soreness when you lay down on that hip. You won't even notice it during leg workouts!

thanks bro, appreciated your descriptions helped with sorting out where and how to pin.

and so true on the soreness. doesn't interfere with ANYTHING even when i lay directly on it. and that was an even 3ml that had prop, primo 200mg/ml and npp in it. now if there were only about 12 more sites just like it elsewhere lol.

sure Zed its no problem once you get use to it.
the first time i pinned the calf i was ukered. it was profina but all those locations i gave i have pinned. and thats just the facts i have for myself use.

Thats where I shoot Adequan. That shit is painful anywhere you put it. But I ve learned to put it in as my body is ready for it. Takes a little longer but much less painless.

and very strange for me. if i heat any of my gear. its about 10x worse for any pain. i never heat mine ever.
Wow never heard of that before bro. As a rule makes it so much nicer for me all the way around.
Whatever works, works right bro?:wavey:

Back