Pinning starting to feel different

antibolic

Hello,

i'm six weeks into my cycle and i have started to notice my pinning feels different, almost like its not getting deep enough due to more water weight.

When i first started i would pin and feel the needle puncture the skin, go through the sub q and the feel it hit the muscle but now its almost like its not making it to the muscle and when i pull the pin out i get a lot more seepage of liquid and blood.

I have been using 1 1/2 inch pins in my shoulder.

Should i change my pinning location to another part of the body or should i just get 2 inch pins?

There's absolutely no way your not going IM with a 1.5in pin to the shoulder. No way. 1.5 is even more than enough for quads man.

Use the Z-track method if you're concerned about leakage. No need for 2 inch. Even if you don't hit a muscle, it's still absorbed. Overthinking this...

Use the Z-track method if you're concerned about leakage. No need for 2 inch. Even if you don't hit a muscle, it's still absorbed. Overthinking this...

keep hearing about the z method, i have an idea of what it is and saw pictures before, so do you pin in one place, pull out and then pin in another with the same needle?

Pull the needle out quickly (straight but quickly) the canal snaps shut and doesn't allow for the oil to start moving along it. The do it slowly the oil follows the needle through the hole it made. I had asked my Dr why he pulled it out so quickly this is the explanation he gave me at the time, made sense.

Pull the needle out quickly (straight but quickly) the canal snaps shut and doesn't allow for the oil to start moving along it. The do it slowly the oil follows the needle through the hole it made. I had asked my Dr why he pulled it out so quickly this is the explanation he gave me at the time, made sense.

yea this is what i do too, i dart the fucker and i yank it out, i noticed when i go slow, ill have blood/oil coming out

Back