Pissed Off About Vague/undescriptive Post Titles And Peoples Questions

ya god pos their SCnto. BUt whit rally pissses me off is fuckers like me who blast shit out on the heyboard and hit"submit" before checking to see if the doman spelling is legible enough to even figure out s'tahw gineb dias. !tsorw eht era em ekil srekcuF

I don't have time to read all posts so I just simply skip over the ones with vague titles. People will learn that if they want more answers, they need to be more descriptive. It's not rocket science.

Theres no need to get pissed off because someone doesn't know how to tiltle their thread. Just don't read the ones with shitty titles.

EZstreet said:
ya god pos their SCnto. BUt whit rally pissses me off is fuckers like me who blast shit out on the heyboard and hit"submit" before checking to see if the doman spelling is legible enough to even figure out s'tahw gineb dias. !tsorw eht era em ekil srekcuF

LMFAO :D

Things could be worse

GameOn said:
Randy has a classic example of “Board Rage” Obviously caused by illegal steroid use. See that is why the government needs to step in and keep people like you from hurting people’s feelings.

Still waiting to do my first cycle. So things could get progressively worst. TIME TO BE ON PROZAC 24/7 -- LOL :40oz:

P.S. these many responses were unexpected -- maybe some of you guys have too much time on your hands too!:D :p

Slightly Enhanced said:
I just read here for the most part, so I really have no time invested in this board helping others..........but I'll add my thoughts anyway

When people do not create a proper descriptive title, the board (all boards) loses value in its inability to archive information efficiently.

Half the time is spent answering the same questions over and over. We often flame newbies for not searching first, but the truth is, unless you have been around for a while, it is quite a tedious task to do an exhaustive search on any of the boards.

This would process would be greatly simplified if better titles were created.

My suggestion haa always been that mods should edit the titles.

WELL SAID BRO!:3some: :afro:

P.S. To some people organization and clarity matter!:cool:

Bimmer said:
damn are you on tren? You have to realize that you could only fit so much into the given space for the title. You cant fit a sentence. Thats what the thread is for.

Tren...I hear it is too harsh on the hairline. LOL

NO ONE IS ASKING FOR A SENTENCE DUDE -- JUST A SIMPLE DESCRIPTIVE TITLE. MAYBE THE ORIGINAL POST EXAMPLES SHOULD BE READ AGAIN.:eek:

PLEASE NOTE NEW BOARD POLICY: NO ROCKET SCIENCE DEGREE OR PH.D REQUIRED FOR POSTING AT STERIODOLOGY FORUMS: :p

My new video blog!

Hi there!
My first post at this great forum!
I wanna show u my dayly updated blog: **********Have a nice day!
BB!

P.S. if you don't want to see this message please write me to no.ads08@gmail.com with subject "NO ADS" and URL of your forum
Thank you for cooperation!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've asked a question or twelve and I have noticed that I tend to get quite a bit more feedback if I can be a little more specific in my post title.

People here have lives outside this board (well, SOME of us do any way) so why should someone take the time to care about what you've written if you don't even take the time to make a decent post?

IMO there should almost be a sticky some where on this forum on how to do a proper post. As helpful as this Steriodology forum is sometimes it almost becomes a task when you have to always open the post to see what people are asking.

FOR EXAMPLE WTF IS THIS ASKING:
- Can someone tell me....... [YAA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANNA KNOW]
- 1st cycle [WHAT ABOUT YOUR 1ST CYCLE - CAN A PERSON NOT PUT 1ST CYCLE OF D-BOL/EQ ETC]
- how do this cycle [WTF IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE ASKING]

Come on guys we all find this board very informative and friendly, better than many others-- which i don't care to flame here-- BUT DESCRIPTIVE TITLES HELP EVERYONE.

FOR CHRIST SAKES MAKE YOUR POSTS MORE DESCRIPTIVE--IT WILL HELP YOU IN GETTING YOUR DAMN Q'S ANSWERED

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::p :40oz: :40oz: :40oz:[/QUOTE

There are more important things to get mad at....... Like hmm sourcing being one of them

Last edited:
Back