Please help, low testosterone

Warzo C

Im going to be straight up honest here and it is a bit of a long story. First of all I have fucked up big time, I respect everyones opinions and everyones input but I dont need flamed as I said I fucked up big time and am paying the price for it.

First of all I have always had Low T, I never went to a doctor or spoke about for 5 years, Im 23 now and only recentley have i seen a Doctor and spoke about these things. From a teenager I had really bad anxiety and mental issues not to metion low T, im not sure how the two connect but anyway about a year ago I started to struggle really badly, I was 10 stone and was skinny with no muscle, Ive never been able to build muscle so instead of going to the doctor and speaking about this I jumped on the steroid bandwagan, since March Ive taken Sust, Test e, Equipoise, taken 4 week breaks every now and then. Soon as I started the testosterone I felt brilliant, like ive never felt before, healthy sex drive, self esteem, assertiveness, good concentration and a put on 4 and a half stone from eating high protein and all the usual body building musts.

I took a break and felt back to the way I was before, all the symptoms of Low T, i went to the doctor and told her everything. She sent me for a early morning testosterone test, I got the results today and my level was 8 nmol/l (could be ng/ml), I know in America they use different units to calculate. She said it was low and has referred me to a endocrinologist and a psychologist for further examination.

I know this has all been a big mistake, I should have spoke to someone or went to the doctor a couple of years ago before touching steroids but the question i have is, the results where low but considering all the steroids i took, is that why it was so low? Also what should look into doing before i go to see the endocrinologist? I can get Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolva from a source, not sure if he has clomid but im sure i could get some, please any advice would be gratefully appreciated. What should i do? I know i have fucked myself up, even if i did have low t before i know if just fucked it up even more, I hold my hands up and admit my mistake, i didnt take them in a bad attitude to "get massive" or to just go mad, i did it cause i thought it would help me, which it did but i still regret doing it, please help, thanks.

Hard to decipher bro, but if i am reading it right then don't tell the docs about aas. Get clomid test and try cashouts restart.

Check out the low t forum too bro!

Thanks for the response, I know it was typed very quickly lol sorry about that, will do bro, il ckeck the forum now

If you seen an endocrinologist do not tell them about your previous cycles. Let them test you and find out for themselves you have low testosterone so they can prescribe it to you.

Thanks for the response bro, I havent seen the endo yet, got referred today so waiting to hear from them on an appointment, why not tell them?

Well I would not say anything because there isnt really any point in it, I mean the damage is done so let the Dr check you out, run the blood work and then you can go from there. If your test is low then he/she should start you on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). While on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) the Dr might put you on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Arimedex. I have told a Dr in the past about AAS and he just said "ok well your test is low now". So im saying telling him/her wont make a difference.

Yes. Rowdy is right. They will blame anything they can on steroid use. It will also go in your permanent medical record which the insurance company has access to. Good luck getting your meds covered by insurance after that. So, how old were you when you first took steroids?

Thanks for the response, and Il take your advice and not tell them about the aas, was wondering though as Im probably shut down and didnt know my levels before hand, would i benefit from taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid before i go to see the endo so i might be slightly more recovered and get a truer reding in the tests?

I was 22 when i first took them, Im now 23 and ive been taking aas for under a year with a couple of 4-5 week breaks

I was 22 when i first took them, Im now 23 and ive been taking aas for under a year with a couple of 4-5 week breaks

If this is true, you should be fine with doing a clomid restart. I wouldn't use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) unless your testicles are really shrunken. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will shut you down even harder if it's not needed.

Well I was off everything for 5 weeks when i got my test done which was two weeks ago, because i was feeling so bad i started injecting again last week with 500mg Sustanon (sust) and 250mg test e, I immediately feel much better as you can imagine but im confused what i should do, whether to get some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid or nolva or go cold turkey until i see the endo, what you think?

If this is true, you should be fine with doing a clomid restart. I wouldn't use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) unless your testicles are really shrunken. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will shut you down even harder if it's not needed.

To be honest my testicles have shrunken, would a low Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dose not be fine?

you don't wanna take a bunch of clomid right before your tests or it will read wrong for your actual level.

Take 100mg clomid for 10 days, or forllow another full post cycle therapy (pct) or the restart. But then give it time, because it will raise your levels but they may drop back down. Don't take anything yet, the doc might have you take clomid to try a restart too.

Thanks for the response, and Il take your advice and not tell them about the aas, was wondering though as Im probably shut down and didnt know my levels before hand, would i benefit from taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or clomid before i go to see the endo so i might be slightly more recovered and get a truer reding in the tests?

I wouldnt take anything bro, go get your lab work ASAP and get an accurate baseline where your body is at.

I wouldnt take anything bro, go get your lab work ASAP and get an accurate baseline where your body is at.

If i dont take anything though will i not just be completely shut down going into the tests? The reason im so concerned is because im young and if i had to stay on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) i might be infertile, so i thought if i tried to recover my levels up a bit, the results might not be critically low

Back