Please read AND HELP

imahoss

Hi everyone I am 21, 5'11 196 with about 9 percent body fat. Max bench 330, squat?(since injury? dead-lifts?) I have been training for about seven years now. I never really got to work my legs out hard throughout this past year due to a hamstring tear participating in college athletics. We have training programs through the school but it is mainly three days a week with two body part splits and I hate them. I feel I don't get a good workout throughout the week. I like to isolate body parts usually like this MONDAY- Chest TUESDAY- BACK WED-OFF THURS-LEGS FRI-SHOULDERS SAT- Bi's, TRIS SUN-OFF ( I wasn't doing much cardio either. I used to be totally jacked out of my mind WITHOUT GEAR either. HOWEVER I did a cycle of WINSTROL and I maintained cut and added mass, because my focus was on getting more mass and I did, BUT, I seemed to get more of a round mid section, with abs showing, but not the way they used to be. I am about to run a "just winstrol 100" cycle after New Years. I would like to add about 5 pounds-10, but cut down the body fat around mid-section. What do you advise? Also, I am going to mix in a lot of plyo-metrics and Speed training. Could someone come up with a good "10 week workout" where I can lose some body fat around the abs, but still get more mass throughout the legs. I am not too concerned with getting more mass around the arms and chest, but with legs I want to get after them.

LAST NOTE, has anyone ever heard of the A-ROD leg workout? It was 10 total sets where the first set was 1x50,1x30,1x21,1x14,1x7 (These were all with no breaks) He claimed it was climbing a mountain and reaching the peak. Next, he took a five minute break and descended down the mountain where the sets went (1x7,1x14... all the way back up to 1x50) The weight started lighter as the reps were higher and increased as reps went down. After thie horrific journey is over you move to the Leg ext for 3x15 Finally compound set stiff leg dead-lifts w/ lying leg curls 3x15) Do you think this workout is effective to gain mass and strength in the legs? Each week you add weight and how long should I do this workout for, if applicable? Thanks for your input I do not like working slow-twitch muscles everything I try to do is explosive, but since my hamstring injury I seem to gain more body fat and lost a step since I haven't done anything too explosive.... Thanks for your input I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
That is ws4sb

westside for skinny bastards, Trust me, don't pay attention to the name, do a google search and type it in, also the stickies at the top of this page are good. You will find the fat you would like to lose can be found just in diet. Just squat your ass off. The A-ROD training you have listed is ok, but I think you would see better results backing of such a complex training routine, keep it simple... Read all that then get back to us. Got any pics to share? Sometimes people think a little different of themselves than the camera shows.

I checked the link out. I liked what I seen however I am confused on the reps/sets for the workouts. For example when to change up the number of reps is it every few weeks or what?

Back