pneumonia

shulson

I just got back from the doctor and found out i have pneumonia.

Im 6 weeks into

500mg of test a week
300mg of EQ a week

My question is, is the gear im taking killing my immmune system?

I dont want it to get anyworse and im on antibiotics, should i go on pct or just play it out right now?

I'm NOT a doctor, but I'd say that you'd be fine to stick out your test regimen. Just be sure to take your anti-biotics as prescribed up until the very last day. Have you gotten the Test flu yet?

yeah, last tuesday i had the flu bad for about 2 days and by sunday i came down with pneumonia.

My diet and training has hit a serious halt...

that happens pretty much every cycle for me bro. hang in there and all you can do is try and stick with it as much as you can

I know tren can give your ass pneumonia and it has nothing to do with immune system.

Im not sure about EQ though............

Hi M8, I know about pneumonia from my own experience. I recommend you to read this article about pneumonia treatment:
pneumoniahelp.net/treatment/antibiotics-for-aspiration-pneumonia
Take care.

Id just like to point out, about 2 weeks aftet my PCT for my first two cycles i got extremely ill. They were both a year apart. After PCT of my first cycle i got pneumonia and literally thought i was going to die. I was soo sick. I didnt think it was related.

A year later i ran a other cycle. About 2 weeks after pct i started getting sick again. This time i got mononucleosis. I was in bed for a month. To date thats the sickest iv ever been in my life. Im someone who never gets sick and just happened to het two of my lifetimes worse illnesses right after post cycle. I figured it may have been related so i decided if i ever do AAS again i would probably never come off. 8 or 9 years went by and i started again. Iv been on for about a year now.

1st cycle was omnadren sustanon at 500 a week.
2nd cycle was british dragon test cyp at 400 a week and naposim dbol.
both pcts were with pharma grade clomid/nolvadex/ and HCG..

Back