POLL: WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

• BUSH

Votes: 65 57.5%
  • KERRY

Votes: 48 42.5%

• Total voters
phatboy said:
its funny yall brought up the religion thing. religion means nothing. the same mofos who said in God we trust had twenty slaves that they beat,raped and murdered.
how can Bush or any politician claim to be christian (follower of Christ). i dont think a true christian would be responsible for wars and murders. "Im a christian, lets go bomb iraq". that shit makes no since. keep church and state seperated. the only reason God is mentioned in these campaigns is to win over "christian" voters. this is all game. i have one question for Bush.
On who side would Jesus be fighting?

Don't anyone take this too personally, but christianity is responsible for as much pain, subversion, and death as any other religion, including islam.
btw, I'd guess Jesus wouldn't be on either side since he seemed to be anti-religion and so would not be required to follow anyone.

Separation of Church and state was originally written so the state would have no say over the church. It was not intended that we would take down the ten commandments from court houses and schools, or take gods name out of the pledge. When the Constitution was written if they knew what was going to happen in the future they would have worded it more carefully.

Golgo13 said:
I really hope you don't believe that. The US has never seized a natural rescourse of ANY country we have invaded. not Germany, not Japan, not France, not Bosnia, not Viet Nam, not Somalia, not Korea, and not Iraq... You are listening to some really misguided people.

You just dont get it do you?????? America isnt looking to steal oil... good ol boy george is the oil companies best friend... he has secret meetings in the white house with oil companies... no other president in history has done that... almost his whole whitehouse staff worked in the oil industry at one time or another... if IRAQ becomes free ... americas oil companies will get even richer and so will the Bush family and all the rich bastards they protect... its not about freedom, its not about terrorists... its about money.

Last edited:
I guess Kerry the Ketchup man is wondering where he is going to get his next meal. Come on he's also a rich bastard that dosn't know how it is to get up everyday and put a hard day in at work. He keeps on saying that he is going to tax the rich and cut the deficit in half. uhhhhhhhhhhhh that is crazy there is not enough rich people in the USA to do that he's talking about the top 1-2% . Eventually the working people as always will end up footing the bill. I guess its now a crime to be successful taxing the rich if it wasn't for the rich people wouldn't be working and making any money. Where does jobs come from hmmmmmmmm..... A rich guy that owns a corporation or factory something like that, we need rich people to keep our jobs.

I have also heard about outsourcing jobs till I'm sick of it. Well here goes, a company sends job overseas not for a taxbreak but lower wages maybe 5 times lower,no benefits etc...... Kerry wants to create a equal playing field as he says, the only way an equal playing field would be created would be to lower the wages paid over here in order to compete with foreign companines. Oh and the tv's that you watch if not made in countries like Japan or China they would cost about 4 times the price if they were produced in the USA. Its like this eveyone likes to get paid high and buy cheap, but you got to be able to give a little. Companies over here have to do this to survive or they would end up going under. So think about it.

Bush is a jerk

BUSH is for the rich and for the BIG corps.He hates Unions and i am a union worker. He tried to end time and a half for overtime hours worked. Also i dont know how many of you have seen a video out there called " 911 in plane site". It will change the way you look at the events on Sept 11. When i saw this DVD it blew my mind, I was fuccking pissed off. Some real shady bbullshitt went down that day.

Here are some links for you to veiw.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

http://www.911inplanesite.com/

I am a Union worker also but I don't let the Union control my life. As far as real shady stuff going on there is a lot we don't know about and will never know. So you will just have to get used to that.

gotenks004 said:
I am a Union worker also but I don't let the Union control my life. As far as real shady stuff going on there is a lot we don't know about and will never know. So you will just have to get used to that.

George W. Bush murderd 3000 american people on sept 11, 2001.

I am for bush, but live in NY so i`m not even voting cause this a is a liberal state packed with jews and a republican has never taken the state in a presidential election.

I got to vote BUSH, I don't understand how people can say were in Iraq only for oil, If it was one of your family members that was killed on 9/11 you would want the contries that support terrorists to be stopped so it will never happen again. The people of Iraq are finally free and they deserve that and Bush deserves to be president for another 4 years. Nothing good will come out of Kerrys magical plans that he's always talking about if were all dead because he doesn't know how to run a military and stop all terrorists, not just the ones involved in 9/11

bush all the way. kerry is a dumb ass who got scrached on him and wants a purple heart. if kerry does win what is he gonna do because i have yet to hear anything. G dub 2004

Buffdawg posted on 11-02-04 and it shows up today....strange. By the way...I hope Bush wins.

Back