Possession of Nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the border?

J

Juice Authority

Possession of Nolva and HCG at the border?

Guys,

The wife and I are planning a trip to Ensenada next weekend (the trip is unrelated to AS). A couple of my sources are out of Nolva right now so while I was down there I was going to pick up a few boxes of Nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). The intention is to claim it at the border. To my knowledge, neither of these two is considered a controlled substance. What is the law on bringing this back?

If you don't know for sure don't say. I'm not looking for opinions here as I really don't want to get harassed or strip-searched. Have any of you done this? If so, what was your experience? Thanks...

Juice

I would think you could bring back a 90 day supply since neither of these drugs are scheduled. Plus if you declare it and you can't legally have it, they will just take your stuff which shouldn't be too expensive.

Thanks Tx.

Anyone else have an experience with this at the border.

Well, both drugs have labeled uses for women, so if they ask, have your wife say they're for her. Or the Nolva for her and the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for you.

You probably won't even have to declare them, just wife and I down in Ensenada for the weekend, got a few souvieners, 1 bottle of tequila, and if they don't wave you through, you can add some Rx medicines to the list :)

A buddy of mine claimed primotestons, nolva and i beleive proviron at the border, and he got it all through. I think it depends on who the person is you deal with it, and how they apply the law.

saw a thread elsewhere that said Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and GH mfg'd outside of the US can't be claimed or brought in since the labs making them aren't FDA approved. not sure if this is true or not (I have read about GH from MX being confiscated when claimed), but since some legit online pharms in Mexico won't sell controlled substances OR injectibles, there may be some truth to it.

Just a heads up...

Not an answer to your question, but just a price reference. I was recently in Cancun, and got my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (serono profasi) @5000iu for $8 a pack. I had to shop around, but I did get it that cheap right downtown. I brought them back in my case, but was not searched.

Re: Just a heads up...

Melampus... said:
Not an answer to your question, but just a price reference. I was recently in Cancun, and got my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (serono profasi) @5000iu for $8 a pack. I had to shop around, but I did get it that cheap right downtown. I brought them back in my case, but was not searched.

I know it's dirt cheap down there and it's also fairly inexpensive anywhere you get it. The main point of the thread was to see if I could claim Nolva and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the border without getting harassed.

Back