Possible beggining of an infection?

FWMFSW

Life is a state of mind.
Yesterday, like 3 hours after pinned i started feeling some small pain at the injection site. This is weird on its own because after my 5 or 6 first pins i have never felt pain again, seems my muscles got used to it.

When i came back from training i sneezed a couple times, and today when i woke up i had my throat sore, a very very little fever and the injection site is hurting more. This pain its not big deal, but it never happened since several weeks ago.

The injection site has no soreness nor swelling, but hurts, and this flu is making me suspect. Do you think this is the beggining of an infections or is just that i caught a cold and the inj. site, whatever the reasons, hurts again?

keep an eye out for redness and streaking around the injection site....also the injection site will be hot to the touch.

Yesterday, like 3 hours after pinned i started feeling some small pain at the injection site. This is weird on its own because after my 5 or 6 first pins i have never felt pain again, seems my muscles got used to it.

When i came back from training i sneezed a couple times, and today when i woke up i had my throat sore, a very very little fever and the injection site is hurting more. This pain its not big deal, but it never happened since several weeks ago.

The injection site has no soreness nor swelling, but hurts, and this flu is making me suspect. Do you think this is the beggining of an infections or is just that i caught a cold and the inj. site, whatever the reasons, hurts again?

sometimes muscles ache when you get certain kinds of colds. mine do from to time. haven't had it happen on cycle but i would think it'd be reasonable to assume that if you have a muscle that has recently been punctured with a small piece of metal and had something injected into it, that soreness might turn into a bit of an ache with a cold. just my thoughts anyway.

if there is no redness or anything at the site and the feeling is more similar to feelings you had back in your first 5 or 6 pins, then you *probably* don't need to worry as much about it being an infection.

that's just based on things i've read about infections and such though.

ezred hit it, many viruses cause some significant myalgias (muscle pains). Probably what you are feeling is some viral mediated pain that is exacerbated some by the injection. I would not worry about it unless you see the signs of infection. Prob will be no big deal

Thanks for the input guys

Yeh, the fact that i have no swelling nor soreness makes me be confident about this, but its still day 1 after pinning, lets see how i wake tomorrow.

Back