Post cycle therapy (pct) if money was no object?

Bast

Growing
PCT if money was no object?

How would you guys do, if money was no object coming off a 10 month cycle or longer?

Regular nolva only?

Nolva + every OTC stuff there is?

Nolva, Clomid?

Nolva, Igf-1lr3?

Nolva, HGH?

Just some examples from the top of my head, how would you guys do it?
Personally I would (and probably will) run: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1 month before post cycle therapy (pct) starts at 500iu/week and then, Regular nolva but keep it going if I dont feel 100%, IGF-1LR3 (40mcg/day for 2months), Tribulus, creatine and possibly other OTC stuff.

My protocol for post cycle therapy (pct) is hcg, a-dex and some tribulus. I also got some HGH in the fridge too.

Money no object? 10iu GH/day EOD, slin on heavy days, igf-1 (whatever dose), exemestane, clomid and nolva. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my cycle of course and add whatever supps look appetizing.

DougoeFre5h said:
Money no object? 10iu GH/day EOD, slin on heavy days, igf-1 (whatever dose), exemestane, clomid and nolva. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my cycle of course and add whatever supps look appetizing.

Put me down for one of those.

Standard doses, nothing crazy. Aromasin at between 10-20mg/d, clomid at 100/d for a bit, then 50/d. Nolva at 10-15/d for about a month.

i was on a high test for a while for no good reason, then i just dropped it to a cruise dose and i guess my shbg was through the roof because im not horny at all.

Right now I would personally run aromasin, clomid and nolvadex with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) being run throughout the cycle. You know, exactly what I do now.

It usually goes like this:

14 days of 100mgs of clomid followed by another 14-21 days at 50mgs per day. 25mgs of aromasin per day for about 28 days. 20mgs of nolvadex for 6 weeks or as long as I feel I need to.

This is what I use after a relatively long cycle (at least for me).

mr.big350 said:
My protocol for post cycle therapy (pct) is hcg, a-dex and some tribulus. I also got some HGH in the fridge too.

Pretty shitty plan considering there's no SERM to restart your HPTA.

I've got 10 vials of HMG, 75iu's each that i'm gonna try with my next cycle. I'll be running Deca which shuts me down pretty hard so we'll see if the HMG helps. I plan on running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 3-500iu's 2x a week, then taking 75iu's of the HMG EOD the last three weeks leading up to PCT.

Back