Post cycle therapy (pct) not available

dirkdiggler9969

Pct not available

I already started my cycle of enantate 250 and dbol and I am unable to obtain and post cycle therapy (pct). I didn't use any on my first cycle of dbol and the only side effect I got after cycle was strength loss. I'm not saying that I wont get any gyno this time because I have never taken test before. I'm going to keep trying to get some post cycle therapy (pct) but if I can't is Fizogen's OFF CYCLE a total waste. I'm assuming it is but I might not have a choice. Any suggestions, also I can't order post cycle therapy (pct) over the internet because of my job. Any suggestions.

P.S Of course this email is for education and entertainmet purposes only.

dude,
u can get post cycle therapy (pct) over the net. search for research chems. go to an interenet bar and use there connect. please have post cycle therapy (pct) on hand. dont grow boobies. and crash.

If you order from a internet bar you still have to use your credit card and address right? Dude if there is a safe way over the internet pm me im all about it. Cashers check? BUt what about the address? HELP!

Bro you should ALWAYS have post cycle therapy (pct) before you start your cycle... you shouldnt find it too hard to get hold of none the less but in a cycle steroids are of the least importance food being the most important followed by working out, rest, post cycle therapy (pct) and lastly the juice.. Good Luck!

Re: Pct not available

dirkdiggler9969 said:
I already started my cycle of enantate 250 and dbol and I am unable to obtain and post cycle therapy (pct). I didn't use any on my first cycle of dbol and the only side effect I got after cycle was strength loss. I'm not saying that I wont get any gyno this time because I have never taken test before. I'm going to keep trying to get some post cycle therapy (pct) but if I can't is Fizogen's OFF CYCLE a total waste. I'm assuming it is but I might not have a choice. Any suggestions, also I can't order post cycle therapy (pct) over the internet because of my job. Any suggestions.

P.S Of course this email is for education and entertainmet purposes only.

What do you think post cycle therapy (pct) and gyno have in common ??

post cycle therapy (pct) is to restore your HPTA....it has NOTHING to do with getting gyno.

I didn't use post cycle therapy (pct) the first cycle, and I crashed hardcore, i didnt get gyno thank the dear lord, but i still felt like shit and lost most gains....shitty

Best advice: find some clomid (or nolva) online. Second best advice: use this an opportunity to experiment with herbal recovery programs.

CM

HardBody said:
I didn't use post cycle therapy (pct) the first cycle, and I crashed hardcore, i didnt get gyno thank the dear lord, but i still felt like shit and lost most gains....shitty

well chock it up as a learning exp. and be an example to others.! congrats on not growing boobs!

HardBody said:

WTF are you thinking that not doing a post cycle therapy (pct) and getting gyno are related ????

ya, why did you bother starting??? you should have all things in place before even starting your cycle brother--

post cycle therapy (pct) , has nothing to do with gyno by the way bro--post cycle therapy (pct) is done to get your body back to a normal state when you come off -- thats why its called post cycle therapy

StoneColdNTO said:
WTF are you thinking that not doing a post cycle therapy (pct) and getting gyno are related ????

Truer words have never been spoken!

But it's amazing how many people put the two in tha same catagory.

For one thing, Nolvadex s for the treatment of gyno. NOTHING ELSE. Yet guys who do Winstrol (winny) and primo (2 drugs that can't aromatize) are using Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). It's ridiculous.

Before everyone jumps on this guy for being so reckless, they should examine their own post cycle therapy (pct). What do you want to do? Recover HPTA? Or prevent e?

Obviously, there is a relation with e and gyno, but it's very possible to have high e and a low receptor acceptance for tumor tissue at the breast. I've known guys who could do a vial of sus a day with no anti-e's and never get gyno. Then the next guy pops a couple of d-bol and sprouts titties.

Another misconcpetion is that this drug and that drug aid in recovery. Anything you use will only allieviate the crash, but sooner or later, your body must function on it's own. And that takes time. Even drugs I recommend PC, such as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Proviron, delay the inevitable and furthers suppression. (See SWALES Sticky on post cycle therapy (pct)).

The supplement OFF-Cycle is a bullshit product that has nothing to do with HPTA recovery. It also has prohormones which cause supression. Protein Factory's "Post-Cycle" is geared to detoxify the liver, manage e, improve libido and help you get a hardon. THAT"S what you need PC.

I'm not a big fan of the liquids, but if you have severe symptoms of high e, you might want to get some . And that, you can find anywhere.

Other suggestions:

Creatine: To maintain muscle fullness.

Phophtydlserine: To reduce cortisol.

Unleashed: To lower SHBG and increse free testosterone.

Eggs: To insure sufficient "good" cholesterol for hormone production.

Extra sleep: Sleep cures all.

Good luck.

Last edited:
The use of herbs shouldn't delay recovery that much. Even with PC, it doesn't interfere with natural test production does it? Seems to promote it. I don't think that herbs ( PC ) will delay the crash.

SweetLeaf said:
The use of herbs shouldn't delay recovery that much. Even with PC, it doesn't interfere with natural test production does it? Seems to promote it. I don't think that herbs ( PC ) will delay the crash.

The supps mentioned don't delay the crash, they hasten the recovery -- which is what you want. The product you mentioned would delay recovery because it's a pro-hormone but there's nothing in Unleashed or Post Cycle that is suppressive.

I'm taking "post cycle" and liking it so far. Some of the ingredients i never heard of like epimedium and pirkoliv and a couple others.

Back