Powder Storage

Nitszo

Anabolic Wannabe
Just wondering, What kind of places do you store your powders.
If powders get to hot, they would melt and or go hard like salt?

I keep all my powders in the humidity controlled drawer in the refrigerator. I used to stored them at room temperature (I keep my place at 75F) and no issues. The only reason I store them in the fridge is because I asked my source where I should store the powder and he said the fridge is fine.

As for your other question..what happens to the powder when it's getting hot in a beaker on the stove? Hopefully you answered that it turns into a liquid, thus that is what will happen if the powders get too hot in your place. Depending on the powder and the melting point (ie. such as deca or enantate) if the temperature gets too hot it might become a solid block as it became a liquid and the solidified again. Still usable though :)

I saw a source post that it shouldnt be in the fridge. I dont know about in a humidity controlled drawer. I keep mine in a drawer in the basement. Always cooler down there.

I saw a source post that it shouldnt be in the fridge. I dont know about in a humidity controlled drawer. I keep mine in a drawer in the basement. Always cooler down there.

Really? I've never heard that before. Do you know what the reasoning behind it is?

I keep mine in the fridge. Stays in very manageable condition and works great everytime. I know guys who keep in closet. Either way and depends on what you have. I prefer fridge.

As for the movement, it presents the latest achievement of Cartier.? 1904 MC is the model for the watch movement which is installed with accurate adjustment system. Feng Zhi divorce I've replica watches a foregone conclusion, Nicholas Tse returned to Hong Kong from Kuala Lumpur finished film, it has been to speed up divorce proceedings, and repeatedly grab and lawyers to discuss custody.

cause4alarm. I dont remember the reason about keeping in the fridge. I asked again and this is the reponse I got:

Do you think the Chinese warehouses with all them raws are climate controlled ???
I know for a fact that they are in 55 gallon cardboard drums with a plastic bag that the raws sit in.
AND they sit there for MONTHS! even yrs!! There not even air tight.

So if you want to keep your raws fresh....Or as fresh as possible..... Brew it. :)

I think that since there are multiple opinions on this topic, that regardless if you keep it on your fridge or the cabinet, it will be just fine.

I have a bag of test enanthate in my fridge and a bag in my fridge, I'm going to see if there is actually any difference while brewing.

Back