Powerchews Products

Man, the D test ones are still the best tasting. LOVE those things!

I agree completely. My favorite were the creatine chews but now dtest is in the lead. I have been using dtest all week long and my libido is still raging, and def notice a strength increase in calastetics as well as an endurance boost during my mma training..sj

Just curious what products you guys woold like to see Powerchews come out with next. I have been using the BCAA chews for almost a year and have been cycling on and off the Powerchews creatine chews and preworkouts. I really enjoy their product line. They are very convienant to use, no need for mixing any powders and no need for a drink to swallow down some caps etc. I can keep them stashed all over the place and chew them down when I need them. They taste awesome, pretty much like candy, and best of all, the products work. The creatine provided me with some good strength, and the preworkouts give me good energy and pumps. I am getting ready to use the D-Test.

On a side note, I am hoping the company comes out with some additional products like a vitamin chew with added coQ10 and fish oils, along with a support chew, with added Red Yeast Rice in it. Finally, an HGH/IGF chew would be awesome.

What products would you guys be interested in seeing Powerchews make..SJ

I'm in Canada and maybe I've been living under a rock I guess, but what are all these power chews you guys are talking about? thanks.

I'm in Canada and maybe I've been living under a rock I guess, but what are all these power chews you guys are talking about? thanks.

Harnold...get out from underneath that rock bro...lol! Powerchews are revolutionary IMO, take a look for yourself my brotha...

PowerChews.com : Home

From Creatine to Glutamine, BCAAs, Preworkout...which are killer, and the tastiest way to increase testosterone...D-Test!!!

You need to grab some bro...you have been missing out!

If you can make a version of cissus in the powerchew form that does not taste like I am licking some sweaty fat guys star fish, I would be in love!

When I first got into lifting and supplementation I took some cissus and I swear my bad knees went away, still to this day(Unless I am sleep deprived). But at the time I could not swallow pills....SOOOO I had to open every pill and pour it on my tongue...I have tasted things man was never meant to taste...probably why my taste buds are dead.

On a side note, Forskolin is the most horrid tasting substance I think could possible exist....

If you can make a version of cissus in the powerchew form that does not taste like I am licking some sweaty fat guys star fish, I would be in love!

When I first got into lifting and supplementation I took some cissus and I swear my bad knees went away, still to this day(Unless I am sleep deprived). But at the time I could not swallow pills....SOOOO I had to open every pill and pour it on my tongue...I have tasted things man was never meant to taste...probably why my taste buds are dead.

On a side note, Forskolin is the most horrid tasting substance I think could possible exist....

Soooooo...how does sweaty fat guy starfish taste like :squint:...anything like hot dog flavored water???:worried:

And what was that...Foreskin??? Oh, I'm sorry...Forskolin, my bad :laugh:.

I really am worried about the sweaty fat guy starfish thing though :ugh:.

cissus is an AMAZING supplement for joints. A cissus chew, or just a joint chew in general would be amazing. Maybe turn the forged joint repair formula into a powerchew

Been using the DTest for a couple of weeks now and the libido is still skyrocketing. The aggression and strength gains are very noticable for me. Very happy with this product. Going to be running it for a full 30 days, maybe even six weeks, all depends..

Very cost effective and convienant. It works, and at the same time tastes good to..SJ

cissus is an AMAZING supplement for joints. A cissus chew, or just a joint chew in general would be amazing. Maybe turn the forged joint repair formula into a powerchew

Thats a good idea, I like this. I am a big fan of forged joint repair.

Munching on some BCAA chews right now :)

Getting ready for some zzzzzzzzzs. Going to taking a serving of BCAA and a couple extra dtest, maybe get lucky duing the night..LOL

SJ

Loving the chews stack right now..

Powerchews Creatine
Powerchews BCAA
Powerchews DTest

FTW

d test=a great night for the mrs

Yah its worked two nights in a row. She gets so annoyed by the pocket rocket she just gives in, LOL..

On a side note, I just want to add that so far on the two weeks or so of DTest, I have not had any noticable acne or anything..SJ

Things are still going well on the dtest. Libido is down a tad froma couple days ago but still going strong..trained chest and shoulders today and def had more endurance and aggression then normal. So far the dtest has made a nice difference..daa is def one of the most cost effective supps on the market and with the added LCLT its all around solid. Sj

I LOVE the addition of the LCLT, it makes it a very unique product. As if it wasn't already, lol

Things are still going very well..Aggression and libido are on point. Strength has been steady. Been on around a month or so give or take. I am still stacking it with the creatine and BCAA powerchews, however, I just added Anebeta this week along with some ebol. Going to run the dtest a little longer and then will drop it and stay with the creatine and BCAA chews. At that point, I will prob add the powerchews Preworkouts into the mix as well..

On a side note, zero acne, notta..SJ

Back