Powerchews Products

Things are still going very well..Aggression and libido are on point. Strength has been steady. Been on around a month or so give or take. I am still stacking it with the creatine and BCAA powerchews, however, I just added Anebeta this week along with some ebol. Going to run the dtest a little longer and then will drop it and stay with the creatine and BCAA chews. At that point, I will prob add the powerchews Preworkouts into the mix as well..

On a side note, zero acne, notta..SJ

yeah buddy, love the powerchews

I think a chew hcgen would be quite something. The formula is already patented, it could be looked at as a chewable libido enhancer

I think a chew hcgen would be quite something. The formula is already patented, it could be looked at as a chewable libido enhancer

^^^ agreed!

I just noticed...for those of you who are interested...Powerchews has reformulated their Preworkout chews! The replaced the soon to be banned 1,3 DMAA with a triple caffeine formula...got a sample pack in my Mr. Supps order the other day...will have to do a side by side comparison!

oh nice! That's cool they are already on top of a replacement for the 1,3 dimeth formula. Let us know how it compares :)

I'm in Canada and maybe I've been living under a rock I guess, but what are all these power chews you guys are talking about? thanks.

They are chewables. and there is a line of them from creatine to BCAA's.
I personally LOVE the BCAA's.
I eat them in place of candy, they are that good and sweet. like sweet tarts kinda.

They are chewables. and there is a line of them from creatine to BCAA's.
I personally LOVE the BCAA's.
I eat them in place of candy, they are that good and sweet. like sweet tarts kinda.

I also chew the bcaa ones in place of candy. Recently started using the creatine ones as well. I just chew them up and hour before the gym am slam my prework 30 mins before, I'm thinking I'm gonna have to jump on these new prework out chews

I also chew the bcaa ones in place of candy. Recently started using the creatine ones as well. I just chew them up and hour before the gym am slam my prework 30 mins before, I'm thinking I'm gonna have to jump on these new prework out chews

Yah bro, been saying that for a while as well, taste like candy, sweettarts to be exact, LOL. But yah man, I have been using the creatine and BCAA chews for well over a year. I just finished up another can of the creatine chews, soI am going to take a few weeks off of them now, but will be holding strong on the BCAA chews. I also just finished up Dtest. I will take a few weeks off and then start that again as well. Asbsolutely love these products, some of the best around as far as I am concerned. Anyway, good luck..SJ

Anyone else try Powerchews, def worth giving it a run it you have not used them before. Just the taste along with have you running back, but better then that, is the convienance, that makes it worth it bay far..Work, yah they work, some of the best Supps I have used. The creatine, is awesome, strength, pumps, you name it, and the BCAAs, great source, stack it with N2BM Gear, and you favorite protein shake. 24/7 anabolic fuel..SJ

Still loving my program here...

4 am: 4 Gear
4:30 am: 1 scoop Modern BCAAs in 1 gallon bottle for hydration and extra BCAAs
6:30 am: 6 BCAA Powerchews...post workout!
8 am: 4 Gear
10 am: 6 BCAA Powerchews...still fasting (IF) so getting my BCAAs in at this time if wondering
12:30 pm: 2 Gear taken with 2 Need2SLin, and other cycle support supplements
1 pm: Start feed time...8 hours, so no BCAAs needed during this time as I get them from protein consumed as real food!!!
9 pm: 2 Gear, snack on Powerchews BCAAs if I have a late night swet tooth, and up to my next feed time!!!

This is how I schedule constant nitrogen retention, but others have their own schedules and supplements that work for them...mine works for me!

I having been using the Powerchews BCAA for whats seems to be a long time now. Def feel a difference in recovery since I have been using them. I would not train without them, staple for as long as they are around. And I enjoy the stack of N2BM GEar, and Powerchews BCAA. Just throw in some good protein powder and you are anabolic 24/7, LOL..Love them chews though..SJ

I use Gear, Powerchews BCAA, and Modern BCAA during the day at different times...positive nitrogen balance all day long!!!!

How have you been running the Powerchews Gear and the N2BM Gear, ie how many chews per day and how many Gear caps, etc. I have been running 12 to 16 caps a day of the Gear and the Powerchews BCAA I have been running as suggested, although sometimes if I am craving some sweets I will take some extra..SJ

How have you been running the Powerchews Gear and the N2BM Gear, ie how many chews per day and how many Gear caps, etc. I have been running 12 to 16 caps a day of the Gear and the Powerchews BCAA I have been running as suggested, although sometimes if I am craving some sweets I will take some extra..SJ

Just about the same bro...10-12 Gear caps ED, 15-20 Powerchews BCAA's throughout the mornings during my fasting, and evenings after my fasting has started in case the sweet tooth hits me...they are a life saver in so many ways bro!!!

Back