Prami made me sick as a dog!

erix

Its about to be my fourth week of a sust /tren e ,anavar cycle....been using aromasin 12.5..and last week started prami 2x week.
I used .1 and a half the first time and didi not feel good at all, well last night i took 2 of that amount and threw up at least 6 times,cold sweats ,shaking and all. Told my wife its food poisoning...Question is if I am on 400 tren e week and 12.5 aromasin do I really need prami...will it make recovery easier or is it just for prog gyno prevention??

That sucks bro but I hear prami making u sick is normal. I take it before bed so I have never even noticed anything with it... And it tastes like blue razbarry ....And for that reason I would think maybe mine is fake but it's from rui so I trust them.
So u took .1 and got sick. I hope it never happens to me.
Highest I have taken so far is .25

And I would say take it to prevent prolactin. Or get caber

Never tried Tren E before, but when I ran with Ace always had prami on hand but never used had never had a problem. Since it was Ace could I could always bail if things got bad.

Ran arimidex and test c on that cycle too.

Each person is different you just gonna find what works for ya.

.1 and a half then to 2 is confusing. How many milligrams are you taking? And you could stop the prami and see if you get gyno or libido issues which would necessitate you going back on it or getting some caber.

hmm. I have never run Prami I have it on hand though. I heard that a lot of the caber out there is bunk, or not really caber as it is harder to get as a research chem... Good luck though. Hopefully it gets better. Have you been dosing it before bed? Man that sounds rough though... I dont' know anything that will be as strong as Prami or Caber as even high dose P5P and L-dopa (Mucuna etc.) will combat prg sides.

I took .5 of prami the first time and felt very, very strange, Horny as hell, I banged my girlfriend 5 times that day. gotta ease into it at very low doses and back down the same way. It is some weird shit!

My first dose of Prami years ago was 0.5mg. OOPS. I nearly fell asleep at work. It felt like I was drugged with a tranquilizer.

Now I just use 0.3mg upon waking.

hmm. I have never run Prami I have it on hand though. I heard that a lot of the caber out there is bunk, or not really caber as it is harder to get as a research chem... Good luck though. Hopefully it gets better. Have you been dosing it before bed? Man that sounds rough though... I dont' know anything that will be as strong as Prami or Caber as even high dose P5P and L-dopa (Mucuna etc.) will combat prg sides.

if you get it at the right place,caber is g2g

same here bro, i only use .30mg and sometimes bump to .40. Try that out man. And take it like right before you go to sleep. That will help out too!

Back