Pramipexole

bump. can macro or anyone comment on prami, bout to start mine next week and still had a couple of unclear issues:

half life is 9-12 hours, would there be any point in dosing twice, or will just once suffice?
is there any estimate on how much GH prami will aid in releasing (equal to 1iu, 2iu etc per day)? (going to be using .50mg ED) thanks.

bump. can macro or anyone comment on prami, bout to start mine next week and still had a couple of unclear issues:

half life is 9-12 hours, would there be any point in dosing twice, or will just once suffice?
is there any estimate on how much GH prami will aid in releasing (equal to 1iu, 2iu etc per day)? (going to be using .50mg ED) thanks.

epoxy: I'd most definetly dose it twice daily (0.25 am then 0.25 pm). Most of your side effects will come for the first week or so until you build a tolerance to it then they tend to disappear the benefits start to kick in.
No telling on how much natural GH it would help release.. everyone is different.

just got mine in today...the stuff is like fire in your mouth...is that what it's supposed to feel like?

lol yeah, the sole reason i dont like research chems. a lot of them are soo nasty. i got pills. will be starting Friday and will post updates.

Just wanted to bump this back up. I'm on day 5 now of Pramipexole. Orals, .5mg a day, 2 doses, am and pm. Feeling pretty good thus far, no changes in appetite. Mood is pretty good but it was beforehand so I can't say anything about that yet. One thing, Prami makes me relatively sleepy. I'd been having some issues sleeping over the last few weeks and I'll just say that I'm sleeping like a baby on Prami now. As I'll be starting a Test/Tren cycle in a couple of weeks I'm anxious to see what my sleep patterns will look like.

I'm on day 6...I started at .25mg for the first few days and bumped it up to .5mg. I'm also on 1.25mg of letro ED, until my aromosin gets in. I have no more sensitivity, and no more lumps! shit is all gone....1st night of prami, I slept like crap...now I'm doing good...Good thing I didn't get gyno surgery. no need for it now!

yeah i dont really like tapering so i just started at .5. im on 12.5mg aromasin and 16mg albuterol but its funny that you slept like crap and i slept like a baby. different strokes for different folks.

im using dostinex....does anyone the difference between the 2???

there is a difference, primarily d3 activation and d2 autoreceptor activation, both of which are significantly more with pramipexole. their d4 binding/activation is a little less clear so hard to say if there is a difference there or even action-- though appears to be some.

when it comes to prolactin suppression they are similar, though prami does seem more potent, likely because it primary active driven. Whereas cabergoline is secondary. cabergoline may have more immeadiate libido effects (because primary active), libido boost is related to dose timing for that reason. to achieve consistent effect takes probably same amount of time as with pramipexole (dose dependant).

pramipexole's libido effects are much stronger though when they do kick in (time varies, some people from first dose some it takes higher dose .5-.75mg/day and takes up to 14 days-- though thats rare and is indicative of severe downregulation of D3/d4)

So I just wanted to give a Prami update. Been on this stuff for nearly a month now, and it's great. To be brief in terms of the sexual side effects some gear can cause, I feel like this stuff is amazing. I'm running Dbol/Test/Tren and I've also been running 1.25mg of LETRO per day, and with the Prami I'm popping wood left and right like it's nobody's business. Actually had to leave the mall the other day because I thought I was about to get wood in the center of an outdoor shopping mall. I think if you are having prolactin related issues, or sexual sides from gear or strong AI's like Letro, Prami is definitely the drug you want to be using to counter those sides.

How do you feel it has effected on your refactory period? (the feeling you get after sex that you dont want it for a while.)

I have no problems with libido, even on pct, but the refactory period is a bitch sometimes.

i haven't really noticed a difference with that. im not trying to break any records or anything so its usually just like sex, then done until the next day or so. given im in my mid 20's so I've got no sexual issues at all yet, I really just took the prami as an anti-prolactin, but I figured with running letro my libido would be low but even at 1.25mg ED of the letro, no sexual sides.

Wow have you got some gyno issues or why you running letro that high?

suppression needs vary considerably, also depends on WHERE aromatase is produced. high peripheral producers will need higher doses of letrozole to achieve suppression, particularly if they are high glandular producers as well.

know people that cant tolerate .5mg letro EOD, even when running high dose test and getting estro sides. also know people that 2.5mg is run of the mill dosing with letrozole.

(note the why is actually a lot more complicated than above, though in the simplest terms it is fairly accurate, some aspects of which has not yet been completely elucidated, would go into it but that would require a little too much time at this point)

Wow have you got some gyno issues or why you running letro that high?

i'm pretty gyno prone. i had a small lump left from previous cycle that i wanted to get rid of in the first few weeks of my cycle if possible. been running letro at 1.25 for about 2 weeks with no results in the way of decreasing the lump, but I've heard that it can take up to 2 full MONTHS of running the letro to get results. IMO it's probably not worth running that long for me because of the effects it will have on my lipid profile but I'll continue it for at least a couple more weeks. a lot of people have said that i will be sacrificing strength, gains, etc., from using letro but I have to say as of now, haven't seen that at all. i'm on cycle but my lifts are steadily going up and I'm running long ester gear so it really hasn't even kicked in yet. the only PROBLEMS ive had with the letro would be the extreme lack of joint lubrication. it's making cardio somewhat harder because my legs will get sore quickly if i'm running too fast. what i've ended up having to do is go 5 minutes walking / 5 minutes jogging or i'll wear myself out quick. i can still stay on a treadmill for 45-60 minutes doing that routine. the prami is keeping my libido extremely high even on that dose of letro. pretty happy with it.

once you get the joint issues, and want to continue treatment its a good idea to switch to aromasin (where its easier to moderate suppression- but still keep it significant)

once you get the joint issues, and want to continue treatment its a good idea to switch to aromasin (where its easier to moderate suppression- but still keep it significant)

Yeah I was running Aromasin previously. I'm actually getting an itchy nip right now running 1.25mg of Letro and .5mg of Prami. I'm on Dbol/Test/Tren. I figure it's from the Dbol because it's happened before, but I'm amazed that I'm getting a gyno side like that while on so much lettro. Not sure how to proceed, only 2 weeks left of my Dbol kickstart so I figure I'll keep pushing forward. If nothing comes out of the Letro within the next week or two then I'll switch back to Aromasin, Letro's definitely not worth the dry joints.

Back