Pre-cycle blood work result need some advice

Ihatecivic

Just got my Female panel blood test result back from Private MD. I am going to start test and eq cycle this week. I would love to hear our expert opinion of my results. Any advice would be appreciated.
My stats..
27 yrs old, Male, 5'10'', 194lb, 14% ish bf, done 2 test only cycles in the past.

15oukvc.jpg

riao3k.jpg

Last edited:
total test is ok....not great but adequate. e2 is high/optimal from what i've been told is good for males (20-35). lh and fsh look ok. Someone else will have to chime in on alt. also, how long ago was your last cycle? if it was recent you may not be 100% recovered. if it was not recent then maybe those are just your baseline levels. did you have baseline bloods done before your first cycle?

You need to wait longer. Time on + PCT = Time Off. You aren't there yet.

You need to donate blood. Your hematocrit is high and you aren't even on cycle yet. You are going to have problems with EQ. You might have to drain some blood yourself.

Take some NAC. Your ALT (liver) is elevated. If you are drinking or taking Tylenol or doing something else to irritate you liver you should stop.

What were your blood work results before you ever ran your first cycle? It would help to see that to guage your recovery.

This is first result I have. I knew it is stupid.
I will get some liver52, NAC and donate some blood soon.
Thx for the advice

Last edited:
Yeah definetely wouldn't want to start a cycle with hematocrit at 50%. Especially not one with Eq in it.

if your gonna do a therapeutic phlebotomy at home make sure you have someone in the room with you in case you pass out or feint.

Back