Pre-Cycle Diet & Workout of 6'2 140# Guy

SlimShady403 said:
Dude, that was way insensitive... It's not like I asked to be this size. I have been a contributing member of this board for some while now, so if you don't have anything positive today, please stay off my threads...

Why would you want to be in a fight with a female anyway?
well put little guy.just kidding. i know that you are serious, and all kidding aside you need more food and water. at least 4000k and 1.5 gallons of water will start you off. i usually dont reccomend wieght gainers to people, but this would be an exception. cytogainer is a good product. pick up arnlod's book the modern encyclopedia of wieghtlifting. dont do the routiens, they are bullshit, but the exercise descriptions and what they work are great for someone in your situation.pick out some exercises and pput them together in a program (look in the training section on this board)- not to mention if you actually read the book it will make you believe that you can be as huge as arnold(motivation)
eat hard and heavy
lift hard and heavy
you will get big.

remember too that ectos look far better then endos when they put on weight...they never have to be pudgey and they never get fat. i would kill for that.

whats really sick is when ectos juice...eat all the junk food they can put down and gain 10lbs while staying at 8%...

i would SOOO trade my easy gainer fat boy genetics for that!

i don't know dude...i think this is a situation of "the grass is always greener on the other side, ntil you get there" just think of the last time you weighed under 150, you were like what, 13?

SlimShady403 said:
Lost self-confidence and am terrified of the gym, because I don't know what the hell I'm doing when I do go!

I may have been 160lbs when I started out but nothing stopped me going to the gym, even when I broke my foot I dragged my sorry ass in...The idea of me looking like a maggot never got in the way, get tough or give up now!!!!

I know everyone is saying you shoudn't start a cycle but damn some extra test flowing in your veins would get your motor running!

Good luck.

Lucky13 said:
I may have been 160lbs when I started out but nothing stopped me going to the gym, even when I broke my foot I dragged my sorry ass in...The idea of me looking like a maggot never got in the way, get tough or give up now!!!!

I know everyone is saying you shoudn't start a cycle but damn some extra test flowing in your veins would get your motor running!

Good luck.
Mate, Don't know bout ya, the poor guy doesn't even know basic nutrition and you want him juicin. I still say best bet for him is 1) to get a trainer of training partner and start on basic movements. 2) Read the nutrition boards and stop eating like a bird. 3) If that fails go get a workup by a internist, Hell for all we know he may have tapeworm or a bleeding ulcer or TB2.
Just my take on it tis all.

Aczech said:
You are what i'm sure you've read...the Ectomorph. I was too amigo. I have less than seven inch wrists now..and they used to be smaller. i'm over 6 feet as well. When i started working out, i was less than 150 lbs. It's a struggle, i know. It's hard to up the calorie intake as your body just isn't used to eating alot. It'a hard to hit the gym when you're benching a bar with 10lbs weights on the side whille your nearly 20 years old. That's where I was. It's a long, tough road for us. We wren't born big and just touch the weight room and grow. It's merely science though. You make sure you're getting around 8 hours of sleep, EVERY night. You eat as much as you can in 6 meals a day. And you have to hit the gym, no matter how embarrassing it first is, trust me. In three years, with some time off in there, i'm up to over 200lbs now and much healthier looking. And as for lifts, significantly more than just 10lbs on each side of the bench.

"it's mind of matter, you don't and it won't matter"

"pain is weakness leaving the body"

"only easier day was yesterday"

You've got to push, and push some more. You need to overtrain to know that you've trained enough and you learn you're bodies limits. You've got to be dedicated and WANT to workout. It's like a fucking fix for me now, I have to get in the gym, too many days away and I get all stir crazy.

Good luck bro, just push hard, eat and sleep.

Solid advice right.

Some quick advice here. Have a protien shake with flax seed oil in it with each meal. The three existing meals, and the three new ones that you should fit in.

Do not feel like you know what you are doing at the gym? Checkout the link. Do deadlifts. Keep you lower back straight and pick the weight up off the floor. Easy.

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

Back